Cesc Fàbregas

i_bleed_blaugrana

If Cesc was such a poor player, why is he consistently picked and played by forest? It's not him, it's our stale system.

We don't need to deviate much from the 4-3-3 but we need to just innovate how we play. The basis of our game, total football, consists of constantly changing positions, shifting, always moving.

This aspect of our game has been severely lacking recently and it's that spark that we need.

We revamped the system with the false 9 for Messi and look how it played out.

Cesc has just as much talent as anyone else on this team and him finding himself in this team could be an absolute game changer for this team

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
It was stated a few days ago in this thread that Cesc needs guys making runs into the box to pick out with through passes. I also believe that our wingers have been somewhat static this season. Usually when Cesc has gotten the ball, there isn't really anyone making a run into the penalty area for him to thread the ball too.

I hope Neymar will make a few runs into the area, so Cesc can pick him out. If we had a target man, he'd certainly pick him most of the time.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's not a sideways passer. The whole reason he brings something different is his vertical passing. In my opinion the best in the world.

But it's useless if the forward line don't make runs. We've bought a Ferrari and are driving it like a fiat.

If cesc was there against bayern and the forward line made runs we might have dated something

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Rosell, if you are a true businessman , get that 29M from Manchester United and say goodbye to cesc. :rosell:

Sad to say but it might be better for both if we went our separate ways. We would need some assurance from Thiago that he wants to stay and be fully groomed to take over Xavi's role.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
It is not happening. Cesc is not RVP and would not join Man United because unlike RVP he cares what Arsenal fans think of him.

kollegah

cesc has no place in a starting XI, gk-alves/montaya--pique--msch/decent cb--busi--xavi/thiago--iniesta--neymar/tello--messi--sanchez/pedro

Ursegor

World Champion
Read an interview with Cruyff today.

“He (Pep) did an amazing job, like the members of the board did. When we made a mistake, like signing Ibrahimovic, we accepted it and tried to fix it”.

I couldn't help but think that this was a hint towards Fabregas.

0n0mat0p0eia

If I was Cesc, I'd look to play for Man Utd.

He was a huge success in the EPL, AND would get to play most games as Man U. need a midfield playmaker desperately.

If he's worth £35-40 million, Barca could get a helluva lot of CB for that money!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans