Cesc Fàbregas

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Cesc definitely shows his class at times, if there's a way to keep both him and Thiago happy I'm all for it.

I would rather have Cesc than Gundogan. There's no question about it.

PaCmAn

@barcastuff: Man United want Cesc Fabregas to be their first summer signing. Man City also interested. Barcelona willing to sell for 29M. [daily mail]

Daily Mail=Daily Fail.
Mancs and Gooners will be licking their lips for nothing.

i_bleed_blaugrana

So two years from now, when Xavi is either retired or past it and Cesc is tearing it up in the PL again, I'm sure you will all be wanting him back... :facepalm:

Iniesta will also be in the twilight years of his career too so unless Thiago develops into an absolute god and Sergi Roberto has a breakthrough, our midfield dominance will be lost.

If we sell either Cesc or Thiago this summer, we will truly rue the day we even considered this transfer later on.

Again, only players that should be on the negotiation table is Villa, Sanchez, Affelay, Bojan and Valdes.

Superfly

Banned
Cesd won't be leaving. Will most likely give it another year and if things don't work out he'll be back at Arsenal. No chance of him going to United.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
@barcastuff: Man United want Cesc Fabregas to be their first summer signing. Man City also interested. Barcelona willing to sell for 29M. [daily mail]

Daily Mail=Daily Fail.
Mancs and Gooners will be licking their lips for nothing.

Let it be true
63.gif

Butaan4barca

So two years from now, when Xavi is either retired or past it and Cesc is tearing it up in the PL again, I'm sure you will all be wanting him back... :facepalm:

Iniesta will also be in the twilight years of his career too so unless Thiago develops into an absolute god and Sergi Roberto has a breakthrough, our midfield dominance will be lost.

If we sell either Cesc or Thiago this summer, we will truly rue the day we even considered this transfer later on.

Again, only players that should be on the negotiation table is Villa, Sanchez, Affelay, Bojan and Valdes.

good demonstration, i have changed my mind on cesc. Lets keep him.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Do you really think we'd sell Cesc for only 29 million? Can see right through that as any sale we make on Cesc, Arsenal get 40%.

ryaninho

Do you really think we'd sell Cesc for only 29 million? Can see right through that as any sale we make on Cesc, Arsenal get 40%.

this means only one thing the only place he can be sold to is arsenal. First refusal and 40% sell on renders this sell usless unless we sell fo like 70m+

poltergeist

Can't be arsed about the rumours but I was just wondering why we seem to play Cesc everywhere but in CM considering we had him being Xavi's heir in mind when we signed him. I really get irritated when I see him being played as 'False 9'.

IMO, Cesc should rotate with Xavi and Thiago with Iniesta.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Can't be arsed about the rumours but I was just wondering why we seem to play Cesc everywhere but in CM considering we had him being Xavi's heir in mind when we signed him. I really get irritated when I see him being played as 'False 9'.

IMO, Cesc should rotate with Xavi and Thiago with Iniesta.
Exactly. Now a normal coach would do that, but not Tito.

Home of Barca Fans