Cesc Fàbregas

kollegah

silva-mata-götze-kroos-gundogan,xavi-iniesta-thiago-ozil-modric-wilshere <-----------------players id prefer over cesc any day :)

starman

I think we should keep him but imo Barca are taking it too far with home grown players...Bartra, Muniesa, Dos Santos, Roberto, Cuenca should all be shipped out. The problem is that we don't usually loan them out, they don't get any playing time, and we eventually lose them on cheap. As for Fabregas, I admit he's been a huge disappointment. he scores goals, but his passing leaves much to be desired.

starman

Exactly. Now a normal coach would do that, but not Tito.

Well...man...I'm someone who despises Tito but I must say Cesc disappointed when he played at CM behind Messi. Remember when he said that he used to be afforded more freedom up front when he was at Arsenal and that now each time he advances he finds Messi in his space? Anyway...as I said in my previous post, his passing game is awful.

starman

Do you really think we'd sell Cesc for only 29 million? Can see right through that as any sale we make on Cesc, Arsenal get 40%.

Man...The current and previous Barca administration proved their failure at doing efficient transfer business...So...I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Man...The current and previous Barca administration proved their failure at doing efficient transfer business...So...I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.
Even they're not stupid enough to sell a player for a price like 29 million knowing they'll only receive half of it and his former club receives the other half.

mixer

Despite rumours linking him with a move to England, both Barcelona and Cesc have decided he will stay for at least one more season. [sky]

starman

They'd be huge fools if they sell Fabregas. With Xavi at the twilight of his career, Cesc could prove some value, even though he's been a disappointment. However, I never expected Cesc to be even close to Xavi's quality even before he came to Barcelona. But he's not that bad...and we can't keep splashing money on players and then sell them for cheap. This is lousy business!

I

instinct

I do not understand why some of you hate him. He can be the key of our play and he makes excellent passes! IMO it depens on where he plays. I admit that he is worthless in the offense but in the midfield on Xavi's position, he can be a weapon..he is a weapon.

dmode

I do not understand why some of you hate him. He can be the key of our play and he makes excellent passes! IMO it depens on where he plays. I admit that he is worthless in the offense but in the midfield on Xavi's position, he can be a weapon..he is a weapon.

Nice video. Some of these passes are surreal. When he makes the through ball, notice the weight on the ball as well as the spin back so that it's in ideal position to strike. That's why he gets so many assists.

Home of Barca Fans