Cesc Fàbregas

Mr Hulot

Cesc wasn't missed at all today. Navas had a decent game as a sub, offering width, but nobody can blame VdB for his first 11 selection.

Armando929

He may have done better than Xavi today, sad to say.

Next season he needs to really get more minutes in the CENTRAL MIDIELD role. I think playing him all over the park with no set position is what messed with his confidence.

barcanuck

I don't know. I don't think there will be a fixed starting 11 throughout the whole next season. With the introduction of Neymar, a new CB, and Xavi getting older, there might be some changes with on-form players getting the minutes at big matches.

Don't be so sure, remember Tito's fave lineup : Xavi - Sergio - Cesc with Iniesta - Messi - Pedro. Just sub Neymar for Pedro and we have the same lineup.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Have I read right on the shit.com that Arsenal could sign Cesc?

God I hope it happens, Thiago would sure remain with us

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Have I read right on the shit.com that Arsenal could sign Cesc?

God I hope it happens, Thiago would sure remain with us
Arsenal is the only club Cesc would go to if he left and I don't even think he wants to go back there. Cesc will only leave us if he is forced out and sold, and that is not happening any time soon.

USWAY

Cesc will never leave. What we need to do is play him in his natural position and stop moving him around.
Cesc doesn't have a "natural position" in this 4-3-3 buddy. He's a #10.

How long before the hate towards Cesc turns up even more because Thiago is leaving?...
If people are smart they'll get on board the Cesc train, because we don't have any game controllers like Xavi coming through the ranks since Thiago's departure looks imminent. Sergi Roberto is a box-to-box, and Samper looks like a DM, or double pivot CM.

With no-one to replace what Xavi does (Cesc can't do that), it'd probably be smart to change around some tactics so Cesc can flourish. He is in what's supposed to be his prime years.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
If Thiago leaves, Cesc's role with the team is more clearly defined. He will get all the minutes he wants in the midfield.

Stric

My goodness, her boobs are even bigger now.

1044301_511256475613490_1493083094_n.jpg

Looks like Fab and Messi are vacationing together in Ibiza.

1011793_511090015630136_63107966_n.jpg

1016676_511090455630092_103986261_n.jpg

F

Flavia

She's full of milk, it's normal they're bigger. And it's just Antonella, Messi is playing his friendlies around the world.

Home of Barca Fans