Cesc Fàbregas

raskolnikov

Cesc doesn't have a "natural position" in this 4-3-3 buddy. He's a #10.

If people are smart they'll get on board the Cesc train, because we don't have any game controllers like Xavi coming through the ranks since Thiago's departure looks imminent. Sergi Roberto is a box-to-box, and Samper looks like a DM, or double pivot CM.

With no-one to replace what Xavi does (Cesc can't do that), it'd probably be smart to change around some tactics so Cesc can flourish. He is in what's supposed to be his prime years.
Good post, this is exactly what we should do, I doubt Tito is the coach to pull it off though.

I

instinct

1002296_512490562156748_11015988_n.jpg

Damn, leave them alone..

Jadentheman

Keep on getting fatter Cesc and Cesc's girlfriend. I see those rolls are starting to develop.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Armando929

Cesc doesn't have a "natural position" in this 4-3-3 buddy. He's a #10.

If people are smart they'll get on board the Cesc train, because we don't have any game controllers like Xavi coming through the ranks since Thiago's departure looks imminent. Sergi Roberto is a box-to-box, and Samper looks like a DM, or double pivot CM.

With no-one to replace what Xavi does (Cesc can't do that), it'd probably be smart to change around some tactics so Cesc can flourish. He is in what's supposed to be his prime years.

Yeah I think being so rigid in tactics has also affected not just Cesc but the whole team. But the midfield in particular needs some new life. Sometimes we just pass around aimlessly with no purpose. I dot see Tito doing anything, though.

Cesc's best football is still ahead of him but some changes in tactics/formations will be needed.

L

Learo

With Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta, and Busi and Song never injured, I think we are well covered in midfield even if Thiago leaves. I feel we really need some height and strength in our team. One solution could be to use Busi in Xavi's position. He is the most similar to Xavi we have by a large margin IMO. Busi is ready to dictate play from a more advanced position. Song has impressed me as DM.

Ghost

One solution could be to use Busi in Xavi's position. He is the most similar to Xavi we have by a large margin IMO. Busi is ready to dictate play from a more advanced position. Song has impressed me as DM.

Busi would never attempt a through pass even if his life is dependent on it.

JamDav1982

Busi would never attempt a through pass even if his life is dependent on it.

He would if played further forward. At moment he is following instructions.

The speed at which he can read play and his first time passing would allow him to play further foward.

Meitux

He would if played further forward. At moment he is following instructions.

The speed at which he can read play and his first time passing would allow him to play further foward.
I wouldnt like him as central midfielder,he is slow and he cant be moving quick or turn.

Home of Barca Fans