Cesc Fàbregas

J

jiopi

Fantastic performance. His confidence level is up to the roof, now that the competition for his position has been sorted.

Meitux

Exceptional performance, he was involved almost in every of our goals, one of his best performances for Barcelona so far. Certainly shows what he's capable of when he's used the right way.

F

Frejsgodes

It's not just the goals or assists (Yes, I know he didn't score today, but he'll get plenty of goals), it's the overall play that's very encouraging.

Cesc is the man!

Armando929

With the World Cup upon us, starting get the sense that this is his time now. He's playing at an unbelievable level now. Not even at Arsenal was he this brilliant.

I

instinct

He is just pumping his price tag so United pay 60 mill for him. Doing Rossell a favor really

I wouldn't sell him for 60m, at least not if he keeps his form he is in now. He is a great midfielder, plays deep passes and scores many goals himself. IMO there is not a better player for our midfield than him (if he is in his current shape)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So Cesc was awesome? I didn't watch the match... But let me guess, Tata is adopting a more direct version than, say, Pep?

Home of Barca Fans