Cesc Fàbregas

Kerrybai

So Cesc was awesome? I didn't watch the match... But let me guess, Tata is adopting a more direct version than, say, Pep?

Yeah pretty much, every time he got the ball he looked up for a through ball as opposed to passing sideways endlessly. Tata recognises his strengths and plays towards them. I think he benefited from Xavis precense too, it will be interesting to see how he fairs without him.

ShandyFFM

Haters gonna hate !!! This boy is worth his money his through balls are so sharp and he has that sense to go straight to the goal. He will be superb this season!

Garrus

My reaction watching him

tumblr_m84cgy2l8M1rogtq3o1_500.png

Kerrybai

Pretty sure it was at least 3, not sure if the 3rd one to Alves counted but if it did then that is 4.

He had the first one to Alves and goal 6 to Xavi. Alves goal and Pedro's second were both handled by the goalkeeper.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The scintillating form continues for Cesc...Didn't think his starting with Xavi was the ideal pairing but relieved of his usual midfield duties, Fabregas influenced the match from a higher position on the pitch...Hard to imagine Iniesta sitting but the rotations will pay dividends in Spring

Home of Barca Fans