Cesc Fàbregas

BerkeleyBernie

Nice. TBH, shooting fish in a barrel with Osasuna fatigued and down to 10 and Barça subs on. But Cesc has been playing well the last few games

Trequartista

The good
Those chip passes in the final third are so damn sexy
He is the best player in the world with the final pass without a doubt,sneijder used to be close but no longer

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Like I said no one creates or see chances like Cesc does, his vision is second to none.

Garrus

Fabregas will definitely be the player to watch in the clasico, After his great form in the last months, We are all waiting to see what he can bring against madrid....Excited!

ryaninho

Cesc has been doing this for years now this is not new. Like i thought it took him a season to settle in the team before he started to show the form he had back at arsenal

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Have to dedicate my 500th post to Cesc...He's really impressed me this season and has finally found his role at the club. :worthy:

iIpB3SeXKBOcv.gif

678501437.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16455-1341170830-2.gif

Leo10Messi

His ability to stay calm and make the final pass to the player in best scoring position is phenomenal. Villanova has really shown confidence in him and he has responded by putting in great performances. He will be really crucial tonight at the Bernabeu.

Vapor

:wub:

I'm so proud of Cescy. Let's not forget - he was ALWAYS a wonderkid. At one time he was the most productive midfielder in the world. He was ALWAYS a special player. When I was just getting back into football he IMMEDIATELY caught my attention and made me love Arsenal. Also his chips and passes in Euro 2008 made me fall in love with football again.

So last season when people were trippin about his bad form I wasn't even worried. This guy is one of the top 10 players in the world for me, and if he continues to evolve like he is I think he could easily be top 5 or even top 4. Perhaps in 3-4 years it'll be Fabregas and Thiago Alcantara as Balon D' Or contenders rather than Xavi and Iniesta.

Cesc is still just beginning to blossom... his game is off the charts right now and that old fire and captain spirit/ natural leadership is really starting to come through again. I love it!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans