Cesc Fàbregas

Stric

He often looked strange out there, as if he was thinking about something non-football. A split second of not paying attention is enough to ruin a perfectly good buildup. Not his best game, but he was still useful. I liked it better this way, than to have him benched and play with two wingers.

DinhoR10

In the 4 midfielder formation he is often the scapegoat as iniesta outshines him attacking wise and he can't show his deeplying playmaking skills as xavi is in the position, he's mainly just there to run around and basically pull a defender or two off of messi.

coura

Banned
[
BjcfkosIEAAkDIX.jpg

F

Flavia

Pepe... I don't know how this guy is still allowed to play football.

Cesc is a mystery. Sometimes it seems he finally fits in, in other times looks like he still has no place and doesn't know what to do.

raskolnikov

These types of games arent the games where he seems to shine, always an epl player, he would shine for Madrid though, passes like for Messi would be given 4/5 times a game.

hellsangel1

Really gets exposed when he plays against teams that do a better job of pressing and have pace in the midfield. You could clearly see that the game was too quick for him and he was easily hurried into making mistakes. He's still not the answer for this midfield. An older, slower version of Xavi clearly outshone him and once Xavi retires, this guy is not the answer, obviously Xavi will be a huge miss once he retires but we need someone who can offer more pace in the midfield. We need someone better, Cesc will be 27 in a few months time and he still doesn't look like he can perform in these big games like the Clasicos. We needed all of Iniesta , Xavi, Messi and Busquets playing close to their full form to control the midfield and get this victory which I don't think we would have won had Ramos not been sent off.

Home of Barca Fans