Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

Cesc is a world class player, but he has no place in this Barça. He doesn't fit. Racking assists isn't the most important trait to be a Barça midfielder. He should go back to the epl. Arsenal or man utd.

CatalinR10

As soon as he came off the field we were flawless , unbeatable.

FFS just put him on the bench if he isn't in good form.

It's for the 3'rd time in a row where he has world class first part of the season only to flop in the second part.

He doesn't have what it takes to be part of the first 11 against big teams in tough matches.

We should cash in and get a Xavi replacement who knows where his place is on the field.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I hope Tata saw tonight that Cesc is not up the task... Once again his second half of the season is disappointing...

E

El_e8

He needs to go.

Commentators here mentioned Cesc for the first time in 35th minute. Truly invisible performance.

Alarcón

Cesc is a world class player, but he has no place in this Barça. He doesn't fit. Racking assists isn't the most important trait to be a Barça midfielder. He should go back to the epl. Arsenal or man utd.

You are right. I think I haven't seen a single great performance from him against top teams since he arrived

hulinat

He plays one bad game and you instantly want him out??? I bet if he scores the winning goal in cdr final you all are gonna start kissing his ass again.

Trickykid

I usually don't join these angry mobs, but right now I really do feel like picking up the pitchfork.
I like Fab, I really do, but these days, we're just better with him not being on the field. Sad fact. Tata needs to get his shit together, and bench him.

Devils

I'm not one for witch hunting players and I believe that it is very important to not jump on a player after a bad performance, but Cesc is just lets you down, game after game, year after year.

Every year its the same old thing, brilliant performances and stats in the first half of the season, but then it just simply vanishes in the second half. The problem is that it happens EVERY YEAR.

I was so against him going to United because I was so confident in him finally having a sterling season here (like Sanchez is having), but this guy just keeps letting you down.

It's extremely hard to have faith a player who repeats the same trend year after year.

I will not be sad if he leaves. It's just too difficult to believe in him anymore.

Yugi

play him against weak la liga sides, otherwise he has no place in this team against tough oponents

F

Flavia

He plays one bad game and you instantly want him out??? I bet if he scores the winning goal in cdr final you all are gonna start kissing his ass again.

:lol:

ONE bad game? He's been bad since the new year started. 3 seasons of this now. It's time to do something.

Djab

I usually don't join these angry mobs, but right now I really do feel like picking up the pitchfork.
I like Fab, I really do, but these days, we're just better with him not being on the field. Sad fact. Tata needs to get his shit together, and bench him.

This. Exactly my thoughts. I like Cesc a lot but he should have been benched.

Home of Barca Fans