Cesc Fàbregas

impeh

Hi, its me..
With wins against city and madrid i can understand why he wouldnt change anything, but in big home games i wish we'd go with a proper front 3, especially when both alexis and pedro are playing well. Xavi is a little older sure, but messi drops back enough to keep the control.

hulinat

:lol:

ONE bad game? He's been bad since the new year started. 3 seasons of this now. It's time to do something.

I wouldn't say for 3 seasons. He's been off form this season and that doesn't mean he should be sold back to somewhere. That's how Madrid works.

Yugi

I have a feeling he still has Arsenal mentality, just look at how they play, they have brilliant first half of the season, after that, they crumble and are pure shit, that is what Cesc is doing...really makes me sad

F

Flavia

I wouldn't say for 3 seasons. He's been off form this season and that doesn't mean he should be sold back to somewhere. That's how Madrid works.

It is 3 seasons. He always flops hard in the 2nd half of the season. You're 15/16, if I'm not mistaken, right? You probably didn't pay full attention to his previous seasons.

jamrock

it his what it his with this guy, he just doesn't fit.

as i said way back, one of the last qualities barca midfielders need is what he is best at, scoring goals

and what we need the most, his is weakest area

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I actually thought he wasn't bad today but we saw the space in that attacking third suddenly open up the minute Iniesta dropped into the midfield and Cesc went off...I think that says it all really

Stric

:lol:

ONE bad game? He's been bad since the new year started. 3 seasons of this now. It's time to do something.

You mean like Sanchez's, Pedro's, Alves's, Mascherano's and Pique's two bad entire seasons in a row? He shouldn't have played, that's it. No need to push him out entirely. I bet that most people would have wanted him to play and would want him to play the next games if he was currently in his good form.

Barcafan 2304

If man utd or any other EPL club offer us good money, take it. Looked so much purposeful tonight after he was subbed and it's pathetic that the likes of Sanchez and Pedro miss out to accommodate him.

Kerrybai

Messi and Neymar improved when he went off, a 4-3-3 could have gotten us the victory but I reckon Tata sticks with this formation in the second leg.

Alarcón

With wins against city and madrid i can understand why he wouldnt change anything, but in big home games i wish we'd go with a proper front 3, especially when both alexis and pedro are playing well. Xavi is a little older sure, but messi drops back enough to keep the control.

The problem is that he, as a coach, has to see what the team does well and what it doesn't and in what way fitting a player like Fàbregas into the line up and therefore forcing Iniesta and Neymar out of position actually benefits or hurts the team. He can't just play the same formation because they've won or played well. If he does that, he has no clue about football.

You mean like Sanchez's, Pedro's, Alves's, Mascherano's and Pique's two bad entire seasons in a row? He shouldn't have played, that's it. No need to push him out entirely. I bet that most people would have wanted him to play and would want him to play the next games if he was currently in his good form.

It's not only that he plays badly, it's mainly that he doesn't fit the team's style of play and like I said, pushes players out of their original positions. In other words: Is Fàbregas that good to play Iniesta and Neymar out of position merely to grant him a place in the team? To me, the answer is no. And to be frank, I haven't seen a single great game from him against any top side since he arrived here.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He isn't in good form, is he? For the 3rd season in a row. He disappears when the team needs him the most. the 2nd half of the season, where titles are won or lost. My patience is gone with him. He doesn't add anything right now.

Barcafan 2304

He isn't in good form, is he? For the 3rd season in a row. He disappears when the team needs him the most. the 2nd half of the season, where titles are won or lost. My patience is gone with him. He doesn't add anything right now.

This. He just doesn't fit. Like I said above, we will increase put chances in the second leg if he makes way for either Sanchez or Pedro

Cule4life

The Culest
Cesc signifies whats wrong with Barca. Players are selected based on Catalan nationality and pricetags. We hold onto players far too long, clinging to past glories thinking everything will be fine as only thing needed is to step on the pitch and play Tiki Taka and we will achieve glory. Nobody has the brains to make pragmatic decisions required for sustaining our success.

The only reason Cesc was bought because of his catalan roots. He was an emotional transfer brought on by Pique, Xavi and likes as they couldnt bear to be apart from their catalan and La Masia brother. Tito was too close to the players , hence Cesc started automatically. Tata doesnt have the balls to endure the shitstorm which will be created by the catalan press if he benches their "catalan heroes". Guardiola realized his mistake and wanted to sell him and Rosell refused, hence he left.

The best course of action would be to sell him for 50m to Man United and get players like Gundogan/Rakitic etc. who are better suited to us. But this is Barca and hence it will never happen and we are stuck with Cesc until his legs give out and he himself retires and costs us innumerable trophies.

Home of Barca Fans