Cesc Fàbregas

CatalinR10

BhuY7W.gif

barcanuck

I like Cesc alot but let's give him a break here because he's playing out of position half the season as CF and doesn't play Xavi's role because Xavi is playing it.

F

Flavia

I like Cesc alot but let's give him a break here because he's playing out of position half the season as CF and doesn't play Xavi's role because Xavi is playing it.

He's been playing in his favorite position for a while. And he doesn't play xavi's role simply because he can't do it.

barcanuck

Ah c'mon Flavia in the sample we had with the midfield or Iniesta - Busi/Song - Cesc it actually produced very good games.

F

Flavia

Ah c'mon Flavia in the sample we had with the midfield or Iniesta - Busi/Song - Cesc it actually produced very good games.
He's been playing with busi and Xavi, and still having one bad game after the other. Sorry if I have no more patience with him, but 3 years in a row, being useful only until december, is ridiculous. I wish he has a monster game against atletico and shut up everyone, me included. But if he's going to be an useful player only for half a season, and anonymous in the big games, he should go asap.

Home of Barca Fans