Cesc Fàbregas

Lomar1o

>> Man United are considering to make a 30M bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabreagas (26), who could be allowed to leave this summer [metro]

praise the lord

Pepe Silvia

Xavi needs to fuck off and let Cesc run this midfield already. I love Xavi but he is in the way of progressing our style and tactics.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
>> Man United are considering to make a 30M bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabreagas (26), who could be allowed to leave this summer [metro]

praise the lord

No way. We will regret so much if we sell Cesc. His through balls are god-like. He bleeds Blaugrana. Don't know why Cesc gets so much hate.

L

linetty

Yeah against Elche
This is already annoying. The myth that he's only good against smaller sides is boring already.

He's been providing a lot of very important assists and was our second best player for most of the time.

Tata has destroyed him by playing him as a false #9 as he collides with Messi when playing there. His subpar performances aren't his fault.

CatalinR10

This is already annoying. The myth that he's only good against smaller sides is boring already.

check all his stats.

He's great in the first part of the season 90% against small teams , and runs out of form just at the begining of the second part of the season. It's not a myth.

L

linetty

He played a big part in both legs against Manchester City. Not only stats are a determinant of his performances.

Although "the second part of the season" curse is somehow worrying.

He's a bit sloppy but when there's at least a bit of free space, he can pull out an outstanding trough-ball like no one else.

Crixus

Yeah against Elche

Even tho i hate cesc ,but to be honest most of the games he started as CF were in a big games , imagine putting xavi or iniesta as a CF and watch how they'll preform .
>> Cesc in 42 Barcelona games he started this season: right attacking midfielder 8 - left attacking midfielder 20 - centre forward 14 [via elp]

CatalinR10

praise the lord

30 M for a 26 year old fabregas ? They can go fuck themselves. That amount is a huge steal.

I would like Cesc here , but as a squad player, nowhere near the first 11 in a big game. The only reason I would accept those 30 M is because I know that if he won't get sold , the coah will play him again as a false 9 and will move players on a different position even if they play bad there , only so that Cesc would be in the first 11. Just because we are Barcelona doesn't mean we can get fucked over all the time when it comes to transfers. Get someone who is a great negotiator and get a minimum of 45-50M for this guy. Anything else is a steal.

L

linetty

No way we're selling Cesc this summer. Xavi is 34 already and we're short with midfielders to be honest and depth is important. Rafinha coming back will be a relief, to be honest.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
No way we're selling Cesc this summer. Xavi is 34 already and we're short with midfielders to be honest and depth is important. Rafinha coming back will be a relief, to be honest.

I also don't believe that we will sell him, hopefully we will have manager who knows how to get the best of him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
30 M for a 26 year old fabregas ? They can go fuck themselves. That amount is a huge steal.

I would like Cesc here , but as a squad player, nowhere near the first 11 in a big game. The only reason I would accept those 30 M is because I know that if he won't get sold , the coah will play him again as a false 9 and will move players on a different position even if they play bad there , only so that Cesc would be in the first 11. Just because we are Barcelona doesn't mean we can get fucked over all the time when it comes to transfers. Get someone who is a great negotiator and get a minimum of 45-50M for this guy. Anything else is a steal.
Dany Levy anyone

Crixus

No way we will sell him for 30m (in his contract : arsenal gets 30% of the money if barcelona sell Cesc unless its for them obviously) , i don't think our board is that stupid . we will ask for better deal unless the team that buys him are willing to pay arsenal the 30% .

Home of Barca Fans