Cesc Fàbregas

jamrock

euro 2012, he played as a forward, no 4-6-0 crap, and he was coming off the bench at the world cup. DB knows cesc is no midfielder and keeps him away from the position at all cost

H

Haruko The Goon

And you are so sure of this because?

The two clubs he loves are? Arsenal and Barca.
Jose has managed Chelsea and Madrid.

He's publically slated both Wenger/Arsenal/Barca and the Barca players.

Last season Jose said Barca was finished. After Barca won their CL match Cesc said something along the lines of "I know some people have been talking about us, and I think now they need to SHUT UP".
Mourinho being a general slimeball and bashing Wenger at any given chance, for no apparent reason. Cesc probably loves Wenger more than any other person in football.

All in all, I'd be 99% certain that Cesc would play anywhere, except under Jose.

Ursegor

World Champion
Koke is so similar to Xavi it doesn't surprise me no one here rates him and posts Cesc assists statistics instead. Sounding like Arsenal fans anno 2008.

Koke%20skill%20Chelsea.gif

Wiggles out of pressure against 3 defenders. Makes himself available and demands the ball afterwards immediately. DAT Xavi.

spark

Koke is so similar to Xavi it doesn't surprise me no one here rates him and posts Cesc assists statistics instead. Sounding like Arsenal fans anno 2008.

Wiggles out of pressure against 3 defenders. Makes himself available and demands the ball afterwards immediately. DAT Xavi.

Its not a normal feature of his game. In any case Xavi wouldnt have been caught in that blind corner of the field in first place :tata:

Kerrybai

The two clubs he loves are? Arsenal and Barca.
Jose has managed Chelsea and Madrid.

He's publically slated both Wenger/Arsenal/Barca and the Barca players.

Last season Jose said Barca was finished. After Barca won their CL match Cesc said something along the lines of "I know some people have been talking about us, and I think now they need to SHUT UP".
Mourinho being a general slimeball and bashing Wenger at any given chance, for no apparent reason. Cesc probably loves Wenger more than any other person in football.

All in all, I'd be 99% certain that Cesc would play anywhere, except under Jose.

That's fair enough, I had not considered the Jose effect... I still wouldn't rule it out though as Chelsea are looking to replace Lampard. It doesn't look like United and Arsenal need him so that only leaves City. Of course he can go elsewhere but England seems like his preferred destination.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

His defensive abilities are also impressive he had overall 136 tackles this season compared with Fab's 57, on the other hand, Vidal had 189 tackles :amazed:.

Ursegor

World Champion
His defensive abilities are also impressive he had overall 136 tackles this season compared with Fab's 57, on the other hand, Vidal had 189 tackles :amazed:.

He's as complete a midfielder as it gets. People have doubts because he's very mature and doesn't do fancy stuff like Thiago. He has only 2 less assists than Fabregas over the last 2 seasons as well and assists is actually Fabregas' major bailout strength because he sucks at everything else. Go to the Busquets thread and watch the video of Busquets. Completely unrelated to Fabregas yet you will notice that 1 player in particular is stinking up the place with a rapist touch and misplacing 5 meter passes between the lines. It's hilarious.

"But ... buut ... Cesc scored 2 goals against Real Betis at the beginning of the season. DEM goals. DEM assists."

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He's as complete a midfielder as it gets. People have doubts because he's very mature and doesn't do fancy stuff like Thiago. He has only 2 less assists than Fabregas over the last 2 seasons as well and assists is actually Fabregas' major bailout strength because he sucks at everything else. Go to the Busquets thread and watch the video of Busquets. Completely unrelated to Fabregas yet you will notice that 1 player in particular is stinking up the place with a rapist touch and misplacing 5 meter passes between the lines. It's hilarious.

"But ... buut ... Cesc scored 2 goals against Real Betis at the beginning of the season. DEM goals. DEM assists."

:beer2: plus I could never see Thiago being Xavi's heir as many people here saw. I saw Thiago as more of an attacking flair kinda player somewhat ronnie-esque maybe its the Brazillian thing

Last edited:

BBZ8800

The only trophy Barca didn't win with Cesc is the CL, and thet's the only major trophy he hasn't yet won as a player.

Maybe it is not a coincidence that we haven't won it since he (and Alexis in pair) came.. Hmm..

Two excellent players, but neither of them fits our winning system, which was partially ruined because of their arrival.

Superstar85

Maybe it is not a coincidence that we haven't won it since he (and Alexis in pair) came.. Hmm..

Two excellent players, but neither of them fits our winning system, which was partially ruined because of their arrival.
I'm pretty sure your 1st sentence is a joke, right? it must be..

Superstar85

I noticed you still haven't told us how many big games (classico, CL knockout games & against Athleti this season) Cesc started as one of the midfield 3 (in place of either Xavi or Iniesta)...

Home of Barca Fans