Cesc Fàbregas

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Cesc for 33 when mata, ozil and not to forget that sideshow bob for 50M. Hmmm great stuff from barca board. I have given up hopes completely. Until now i was thinking it is still june we have a lot of time left. But after hearing our transfer targets i have given up. This transfer season will be a big disaster unless we splash a lot of money. But knowing this board they will spend on guys like bravo, cuadrado, herrara, Matheiu, Marquinhos. Great work zubi, this renovation is great. Only way next season we can compete is neymar playing for barca like he does for brazil and messi is beast mode in every match.

We will splash a lot of money paying fines for Spanish tax authorities that's for sure.

JamDav1982

He's allowed to be unhappy, I fully understand that. It's just that even if he's pressuring for the move, the club still has power of negotiation and we could get a lot more money for him given the financial nature of the clubs we're dealing with. This is nothing more than a stupid leak so it's obvious that nothing is set in stone, but I am afraid that they'll take the quick route and sell him off for far too cheap going against our "reconstruction" policy.

How can the club get any more money than clubs are willing to offer?

Clubs will bid as much as they think he is worth to them. If three clubs are after him they are not going to all agree to bid less than he is worth just to get a good deal from Barca.

Look at the Ibra situation, the club held on for most of the summer and tried to get best deal possible and he still left for a low amount.

Strange how the people that claim he was a failure for three years and not good enough for Barca seem to expect him to go for a huge fee. The difference with Mata and Ozil is they were undoubtedly seen as their clubs best players in the previous seasons.

Edit: Amongst their best players!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pique right now:

BpUJ6pVIYAA2rRT.jpg:large

He's just trolling the entire media circus right and fans now..

DonAK

Pique is not stupid and do handle the media quite well. He is not dumb enough to leak this like an idiot right infront of the entire spanish and international media.

hardyboy

Cesc will leave Barcelona and play for Chelsea. The deal is closing. The transfer price is 33 million + variables [RAC 1]

Its done..

DonAK

Cesc will leave Barcelona and play for Chelsea. The deal is closing. The transfer price is 33 million + variables [RAC 1]

Its done..

No, it's not. If we're gonna believe RAC1 then we already announced Marquinhos as FCB player.

Home of Barca Fans