Cesc Fàbregas

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
DonAK will leave Noteam and play for Barcelona. The deal is closing. The transfer price is 1 penny + no variables [RAC1]

Its done...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
face the truth. Its done..Pique won't sit and joke about this with his manager..Cesc is gone for 33m..

And Pique is not dumb either to reveal something he can do whenever he want infront of the entire media. Look at their reaction. Laughing like they're joking.

DonAK

Now suddenly RAC1 have "confirmed" that he is sold for 33m. Where the fuck where they and their sources before Pique talked about it? Face the truth, the media are and will poach on every single opportunity they have to make $$$$. To make people read their papers, watch their channel, listen to their radio station and everything else.

DonAK

Guys, nothing is done until it's confirmed and nothing is confirmed by the media, it's only done by the clubs. Don't be suprised if you see conflicting reports very soon.

Trickykid

Initially it obviously looks like we're being robbed yet again, but let's see how much we'll get from variables.
All in all, now that Fab has to leave, I'm at least glad it's decided before the WC, so we have that much longer to strenghten the squad.

JamDav1982

Diamond midfield, 2 man wide CFs.

I dont think it would be I think it would be closer to the formation played against AC Milan in 2nd leg 2013.

But with a bit more defensive cover in CM and CBs that are more comfortable when pulled out to cover full backs.

Home of Barca Fans