Cesc Fàbregas

xavi_the_Boss

I dont think it would be I think it would be closer to the formation played against AC Milan in 2nd leg 2013.

But with a bit more defensive cover in CM and CBs that are more comfortable when pulled out to cover full backs.

But then we would have only Xavi,Iniesta,Rafinha,Roberto and Song(if he even stays) for the 2 positions.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I dont think it would be I think it would be closer to the formation played against AC Milan in 2nd leg 2013.

But with a bit more defensive cover in CM and CBs that are more comfortable when pulled out to cover full backs.

Why? Why not have a dangerous striker centrally? Close to goal? Instead we do what, let Neyacting and playerX hug the sidelines and Messi playing deep? Worst idea ever!

Wide CFs don't mean wingers, just means two CFs playing wide apart inside the corners of the box, to spread the CBs.

1010558_FC_Barcelona.jpg

H

Haruko The Goon

----Cesc---Matic-----
Willian-Oscar-Hazard
-------D.Costa------

Mother-of_God.gif

spark

Initially it obviously looks like we're being robbed yet again, but let's see how much we'll get from variables.
All in all, now that Fab has to leave, I'm at least glad it's decided before the WC, so we have that much longer to strenghten the squad.

Just like they strengthened it after signing Neymar early before the Confederation Cup. Don't hold you breath.

JamDav1982

Wide CFs don't mean wingers, just means two CFs playing wide apart inside the corners of the box, to spread the CBs.

1010558_FC_Barcelona.jpg

I cant see them doing that, it is not far off the way the team are playing now and the problem is that Messi is not getting enough space as CB's are not occupied.

Playing wide CFs where do they go? If they are interupting the CBs then they are just CFs, if they are not then the same problems happen as last season.

They wont play that formation I am certain.

Trickykid

Why exactly? Now every club knows we need another midfielder, which will increase the price of our targets even more.

You don't think just about every agent and club out there knows very well that Fab is on the market this summer? It's not exactly a well kept secret, you know :lol:

Home of Barca Fans