Cesc Fàbregas

hardyboy

According to Radio Catalonia, Barca and Sevilla will talk about Rakitic tomorrow

Yeah lets replace Cesc with Rakitic. Great idea :angry:

slvtn

Well if Piqué talked in GBP he could have meant Diego Costa who -according to different people - is in London to do some medial checks at Chelsea.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I cant see them doing that, it is not far off the way the team are playing now and the problem is that Messi is not getting enough space as CB's are not occupied.

Playing wide CFs where do they go? If they are interupting the CBs then they are just CFs, if they are not then the same problems happen as last season.

They wont play that formation I am certain.

I don't understand what you wrote. But if you don't like that formation, they can always go for a 5 man midfield.

1010565_FC_Barcelona.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Forget Cesc and lets head over to the Argentina thread. Messi in action in 30!

:party1:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I still have slight glimmer of hope that it is not related to fab. Let us hope it is costa going to chelsea and hope that he is some 1 season wonder because i don't want chelsea finally getting some good striker. Even if fab leaves where will he go. Arsenal? they don't need him. Chelsea? i don't think he will play under mou and he is an arsenal fan. City? I hear they are not targeting him, if this happens can't imagine the look on arsenal fans. Another arsenal player moving to city :lol:. United? Seems possible but lvg is insisting on Kroos and strootman. He once said that of he has to go back to PL it would be arsenal only. I can not imagine him joining any other team but if he is desperate to leave he has to pick a club.

JamDav1982

I don't understand what you wrote. But if you don't like that formation, they can always go for a 5 man midfield.

1010565_FC_Barcelona.jpg

It think that is nearer to what they are trying to do but with Messi and Iniesta effectively in a midfield three it is very weak defensively and like this season Busquets would be pulled all over the place trying to cover those to and two attacking full backs.

In my opinion they may try something similar but RB/Cuadrado more of a RM and getting up and down pitch trying to dominate that side and instead of a RW their would be an extra midfielder to provide more defensive cover.

Messi naturally drifts over to right more and there would not be much need for an RW.

As I said similar to the AC Milan game but with CBs that suit covering attacking FBs more and midfielders that are more balance defensively.

Maria

Oau! I went for a little while to watch Masterchef and I come back to this. :facepalm: It's gotten to a point where not a single day goes by without something hilarious happening to this club.

+1. The fact of the matter is Thiago wanted to play as much as the senior guys without earning the right to do so first. And let's face it, he didn't really shock the world at Barcelona.

No huge game from him, like Busquets (one of our best men in Guardiola's first clasico as a coach) or even Pedro had under Pep. He didn't play as much mostly because he wasn't ready. I don't miss that spoliled little brat. Not one bit.

Hilarious to see you say this especially when in 2010 everybody was hating him and I still have cules telling me that that the only reason for which Pep used him is because he was catalan. And it's even more hilarious when I try to remememorate Cesc's big games at Barca. The only thing for which I feel sorry is that this spoilled brat didn't leave at Chelsea when he was 17, because in a few years he could have been back and give the other canteranos and the fans lessons.

First nearly everyone wants him out, now you're complaining about the transfer fee, next you'll complaining about not getting Koke, but an overpriced and overhyped replacement and then you'll complain about whoever he is, because he won't be better than Cesc. This will be even more rediculous than all of you starting to use Real Madrid avatars on a Barca forum...

So we're not allowed to want Cesc out and still complain about transfer fee? Especially when we are selling to a club that made almost 100M euros for Mata and David Luiz(one a defender who Chelsea used as a midfielder and the other someone who is an even worse players than Cesc)? And we're the ones being ridiculous?

No matter how pessimistic you may be, getting this over with sooner rather than later is a good thing.

It might also mean that the other clubs will know that we are now desperate for a CM and end up in the same situation as we did with the CB. I just hope that atleast the club has convinced some players to join us already.

You don't think just about every agent and club out there knows very well that Fab is on the market this summer? It's not exactly a well kept secret, you know :lol:

Knowing that Cesc is on the market is not the same as knowing that he is sold though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans