Cesc Fàbregas

Yannick03

Well if Piqué talked in GBP he could have meant Diego Costa who -according to different people - is in London to do some medial checks at Chelsea.

You could be right, Cesc telling Pique about a transfer doesn't necessarily mean that Cesc is the one that's being transferred.

JamDav1982

Oau! I went for a little while to watch Masterchef and I come back to this. :facepalm: It's gotten to a point where not a single day goes by without something hilarious happening to this club.

So we're not allowed to want Cesc out and still complain about transfer fee? Especially when we are selling to a club that made almost 100M euros for Mata and David Luiz(one a defender who Chelsea used as a midfielder and the other someone who is an even worse players than Cesc)? And we're the ones being ridiculous?

It might also mean that the other clubs will know that we are now desperate for a CM and end up in the same situation as we did with the the CB. I just hope that atleast the club has convinced some players to join us already.

Chelsea dont have a 100m going spare just because they sold Mata and Luiz. In January alone they bought Matic and Salah and this summer are clearly after at least one CF, LB and a CB.

In reality the teams that Cesc wants to go to in the EPL are fairly well covered for AMs and are more in need of other positions. They wont break the bank to get him.

Crixus

According to Radio Catalonia, Barca and Sevilla will talk about Rakitic tomorrow

Yeah lets replace Cesc with Rakitic. Great idea :angry:
IF it's true and Rakitic came he'll have the same fate as Cesc , Rakitic lives on spaces and he wont find any against bus barking teams beside he is AM we need CM who can control the game .

R

rb3025

If thats true, its bargain. Fabregas will shine in any other team except in Barca system

JamDav1982

No they wont. People know that Barcelona sell their players for f*ck all. Any other club would sell Fabregas for 45 -50m at the least.

It doesnt work like that.

Do you think for example Man City if they wanted him are just going to not bid more than Chelsea just because they think its Barca and they should get a bargain?

They will bid what they feel he is worth if that is what it takes to sign him.

It is more the case that the teams that want him want a lot of new signings ahead of a AM or have financial restrictions.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Will İlkay Gündoğan be fit for next season??. That lad always seems to be injured like Ramsey. Great talents both but injuries messing with their career.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I can't believe how small time Rosell's board has turned this club into, it's staggering...Hard to view it as anything but intentional sabotage to sink the club

Maria

This is how teams will treat us when Zubi will be searching for a midfielder:

"I would have nothing against signing Mascherano, but if the whole deal were to cost us 40 million euros over three years, then I'd have to say no," De Laurentiis said at a book presentation in Rome on Tuesday.

"But we'll just have to see -- if Mascherano realises that he's not playing regularly at Barcelona, then I would hold the best cards.

"It's up to Barca. Either they want him to rot on their bench or they want to send him out on loan for a year, maybe then to return to Barcelona reinvigorated by the marvellous atmosphere here in Naples."

We're the club the sells players like Villa for 2M euros, pays for Neymar Sr.'s orgies and then complain that we can only make black&white photocopies. Why wouldn't they laugh at us? I would do it if I would support another team.

Maria

Bore off.
Much more money was lost through bad transfers under previous regime.

How can the club get any more money than clubs are willing to offer?
Clubs will bid as much as they think he is worth to them. If three clubs are after him they are not going to all agree to bid less than he is worth just to get a good deal from Barca.

And you are talking about rose tinted glasses earlier, weren't you?

Neymessi

Why did had to be our club that had to be run by idiots among so many other good clubs?

Smileys or gifs can't express how I am feeling right now.

Maria

Why did had to be our club that had to be run by idiots among so many other good clubs?
Smileys or gifs can't express how I am feeling right now.

Because that's how the Grupo Godo and the socis decided and they made it so that it would be impossible for anyone to get rid of them.

JackaL

Zubi must be desperate like a 3 year old not getting his toys (I want a CB but nobody is selling one!). Wait, lets sell the good players first before we get others, so that we have even more pressure! Good thing: why would you sell one of your top players to your damn competitor in the CL?

Home of Barca Fans