Cesc Fàbregas

spark

If after needing a defender for 5 years our first outfield signing is winger for the second year running, I'm going to have a meltdown. And a winger to play in the fucking back line at that :surrender:

JackaL

We'll look back to this season where we lost the CL in the quarters as a good one! Call me a pessimist, but we're heading for a catastrophic year if this board doesn't get it right!

i_bleed_blaugrana

:facepalm:

This is ridiculous. 33 million plus incentives?! Whatever the fuck that means so he can go run himself into the ground and play Mou's anti-football...

I'm not sure what makes me sicker: the fact that we are selling him for so cheap or that we are giving him to Mourinho. Fuckin joke this board is.

They had fucking four, count em, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man UTD, and City, four suitors and they sold him when they got their first bid from Chelsea. Easily could have inflated the price to at least 55-65 million and with that many clubs interested, someone would have paid it. For a board that was founded on being "businessmen", they sure make some baffling financial and business decisions that makes me question how their previous endeavors were ever fruitful. They don't have a clue on how to run the club on the sporting side and their "financial prowess" or whatever you wanna call it leaves a lot to be desired as well.

I am also extremely disappointed in Cesc. This is a real slap in the face to Arsenal, a club he claimed to love dearly. To be captain of the team at one point and then playing for your clubs biggest rivals later is even worse than Ashley Cole.

Sad, sad day. Also, Rakitic and Koke had statistically worse seasons than Cesc had but no, Cesc is poor. Cesc can't fit into the squad. Koke, Rakitic and every other flavor of the month CM will fit in better here.

Moves like these this summer will ruin any chance of this club making a bounce back.

Devils

I'm glad to see him go. Hopefully whoever we get will be consistent and blend in with the team unlike Cesc.

It's a damn shame though. Cesc should have been the one to leave last year when United were offering mega millions for him. Thiago should have been first priority.

Oh well, it is what it is.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I'm glad to see him go. Hopefully whoever we get will be consistent and blend in with the team unlike Cesc.

It's a damn shame though. Cesc should have been the one to leave last year when United were offering mega millions for him. Thiago should have been first priority.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Asinine.

People like this is why our board continue to stay in power when they should have been tossed out the back with the trash months ago. Cules should just go 18th Century France on this current board. I want blood.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Board obviously thinks Ozil and Mata are better players so they'll let Cesc for substantially less.

spark

wts is Sparks sig? LOL

Black Zetsu.

Bo6hbidIUAAEVvA.jpg

JamDav1982

Board obviously thinks Ozil and Mata are better players so they'll let Cesc for substantially less.

It is the buying and selling club that decide the price of the player.

You should email them and tell them just to ask for another 10m. I bet they havent thought of that.......

Maria

And I remember that he doesn't even have a big salary like Ibra had. :lol:

The board also believes that Neymar is going to be for us like Di Stefano was for RM.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Just read the ''news''. Terrible if true. It's not even the fact that he leaves though I'd love him to stay but why do we sell him before we have a replacement? Apparently we chase Rakitic but he has offers from Atleti and Real too and IMO it's likely that he'll decide to join them. Furthermore, I don't think that Koke will leave this summer. This leaves us with nothing. And to those who say that we don't need a new CM because we have Rafinha -> BS. Rafinha is an incredible talent and he should play a lot but I'm not sure if he is ready to play against Bayern or Chelsea in a CL final (just an example). Of course we could try it but it's risky, even more considering the possible transfer ban.

Such a stupid move from our board IF true.

Home of Barca Fans