Cesc Fàbregas

spark

I dont know how anyone can justify fee, which probably cant even cover what we'll be fined for Neymargate.

Devils

Asinine.

People like this is why our board continue to stay in power when they should have been tossed out the back with the trash months ago. Cules should just go 18th Century France on this current board. I want blood.

Yeah, people like me who support Barca day in and day out are the reason why the board is still there. :lol: Seriously get over yourself.

The board is shit. But I have a lot of faith in our newly appointed coach and and patient enough to see out a summer that has 3 months left of transfer time before screaming for blood like a child 2 weeks after this new project began.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If you can't look beyond 2 clubs and use common sense then yes. You have nothing to complain.

This board is not only stranger to football. They are also bunch od incompetent idiots.

They only need to sign short and slow Agüero for 50-60 mil. and let the party begin.

JamDav1982

I dont know how anyone can justify fee, which probably cant even cover what we'll be fined for Neymargate.

I think the fee is lower than could be expected for a few reasons -

1. Cesc has to go this summer with potential transfer ban and contract running down - clubs know that and will effect their bids as Barca have less wriggle room in negotiations.

2. Cesc wants to go to the Premier League - which leaves four teams - Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City. Man Utd and Chelsea are trying to rebuild their teams and have more pressing needs than a AM where both are well covered. Arsenal too are covered in this area more than anywhere else and have more pressing needs. While City have restrictions on what they can spend and need a top class CB.

That for me is the reason clubs are not looking to break the bank for Cesc.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Small time...Rosell & his cronies were paying for an orgy for Neymar's father?...I mean, like Tata, the job was too big for them but at least Martino had the good sense to get out...The ship is sinking and they are putting more holes into the hull

JamDav1982

Small time...Rosell & his cronies were paying for an orgy for Neymar's father?...I mean, like Tata, the job was too big for them but at least Martino had the good sense to get out...The ship is sinking and they are putting more holes into the hull

Haha more random rumours that people take as fact if suits their argument.

You have no problem with Laporta sleeping with prostitutes and using club card to pay for it? No, no Laorta was a god eh?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Haha more random rumours that people take as fact if suits their argument.

You have no problem with Laporta sleeping with prostitutes and using club card to pay for it? No, no Laorta was a god eh?

Not saying laporta was a saint but why do you defend Rosell regime when it's clearly been awful?

JamDav1982

Not saying laporta was a saint but why do you defend Rosell regime when it's clearly been awful?

I am defending it when people are hypocritical about it and state random rumours to back it up.

It makes no sense to act all offended by one president and long for the return of one who acted in a more individual and selfish way.

For what it is worth the club are no where near in as bad a state as they have been anyway. I swear people seem to think Barca started in 2008.

i_bleed_blaugrana

We will definitely sign a CB.

Will they though? Or are they going to sign another DM and try and make him a CB again?

BTW, I wasn't calling you out specifically, more so the mentality. Why should we settle for a board like this? And this all started a year and half ago and is culminating now. Signing Lucho doesn't give them a free pass to make another 4 dumb moves. 1 step forward and 4 back gets you 4th place and that's all I'm saying.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I am defending it when people are hypocritical about it and state random rumours to back it up.

It makes no sense to act all offended by one president and long for the return of one who acted in a more individual and selfish way.

For what it is worth the club are no where near in as bad a state as they have been anyway. I swear people seem to think Barca started in 2008.

Not by any means for me. I did not like how Laporta threw Ronaldinho under the bus the season before he left. Put a bad season almost squarely on his shoulders which wasn't fair. However, Laporta compared to Rosell is like the second coming of Christ or something miraculous like that.

Its not fair to make Laporta out to be better than he was. A good and effective but not revolutionary president. But it also isn't fair to sugarcoat just how bad and just how far this club has fallen after decades of hard work to get the club to the golden heights it was at just a few years ago.

JamDav1982

Not by any means for me. I did not like how Laporta threw Ronaldinho under the bus the season before he left. Put a bad season almost squarely on his shoulders which wasn't fair. However, Laporta compared to Rosell is like the second coming of Christ or something miraculous like that.

Its not fair to make Laporta out to be better than he was. A good and effective but not revolutionary president. But it also isn't fair to sugarcoat just how bad and just how far this club has fallen after decades of hard work to get the club to the golden heights it was at just a few years ago.

No top club in europe for last 40 years have maintained their best teams for more than 3/4 years and they have kept a very high level. But have been guilty of trusting the same players and system for too long - as all top teams are.

In the past few years other teams have got stronger, Barcelonas golden generation has got older these things happen top every team. It happened to Rijkaards team and happened to Cruyffs team. It ALWAYS happens but in those times the club actually slipped a lot further.

Compare where the club were in 2008 before Pep came in and they are miles ahead of that on every level now. The club was in dissarray. The top stars were rebelling and allowed to drop from their peak in their late twenties. The b team was at its lowest level in 20 odd years and the first team were third on 70 odd points.

All this about it being wrecking years of work is rubbish. It is not even a worse state than six years ago.

Home of Barca Fans