Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

And to Bayern:lol: in 2008, but Pep convinced him that he will be important for the team. And Xavi is the biggest cule from all of our players.

yeah, no one can say Xavi is not a cule. People want players to show loyalty despite the club not showing they value them. It's a two way street. No player would stay at a club just to rot on the bench. Except jds :)

Maria

yeah, no one can say Xavi is not a cule. People want players to show loyalty despite the club not showing they value them. It's a two way street. No player would stay at a club just to rot on the bench. Except jds :)

And even JDS was atacked because he didn't want to leave. :lol:

barcastuff tweeted a youtube video of a NT press conference where Piqué has a private (well not really) conversation with del Bosque about Fabregas leaving for 33 mil.
There are subtitles in spanish if someone can try to translate :p

edit: just realized the video was from yesterday, i though it happened this morning

Last edited:

Maria

barcastuff tweeted a youtube video of a NT press conference where Piqué has a private (well not really) conversation with del Bosque about Fabregas leaving for 33 mil.

Pique says that he was told that the deal with Chelsea is done and that he will will leave for 33M and then Del Bosque feels sorry for the president(I suspect that he is talking about Bartomeu) and says: "Poor guy, you will drive him crazy". I wonder why VdB would say that about Bartomeu though.

Just like the atmosphere at Stamford Bridge. :VdB:

:lol:

For meltdowns he should have visited the Arsenal forums or redcafe.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

edit: just realized the video was from yesterday, i though it happened this morning

But it looks like they can't do that in straight face, it seems as if they are trying to control themselves and not to laugh :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
It's only a matter of time when Cesc is officially out of the club so we need to find a replacement quick.

F

Flavia

Just read in md that Cesc for 33m would be a record fee for Barça, since figo to rm... Speaks a ton about our transfers history.

Home of Barca Fans