Cesc Fàbregas

Icarium

Lifestealer
I doubt it. Why would he try to troll Del? Why would try to cover his mouth and speak quietly regarding it?

To sell the troll :VdB:

Why would vdb laugh otherwise?? That man is expression less, him and pique could not stop laughing. I won't believe it yet. I mean i don't want to believe it.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

To sell the troll :VdB:

Why would vdb laugh otherwise?? That man is expression less, him and pique could not stop laughing. I won't believe it yet. I mean i don't want to believe it.

Apparently they was laughing because of this part:

Pique: "to defend Cesc a bit."
"He told me it's a done deal."
VdB:"him?"
Pique:"He's gone. 33 million he told me."
VdB:"the president is going to be in some shitstorm, you guys are going to have it very..."
Pique interrupts:"Nah, man.."
VdB:" Nah he says, you are going to drive him crazy, the poor little man."

Then against the press Pique says:
"I love Cesc, I know he's having a very difficult period. I think people don't appreciate him for the player he is...
In any other club he would be a fundamental piece of the puzzle, one of the stars of the team. But in Barcelona he's having a harder time to do this.
I don't know what he will do in the future as we haven't talked about this, but it's clear that I want him to continue at the club..."

Icarium

Lifestealer

VdB:"the president is going to be in some shitstorm, you guys are going to have it very..."

Then against the press Pique says:
"I love Cesc, I know he's having a very difficult period. I think people don't appreciate him for the player he is...
In any other club he would be a fundamental piece of the puzzle, one of the stars of the team. But in Barcelona he's having a harder time to do this.
I don't know what he will do in the future as we haven't talked about this, but it's clear that I want him to continue at the club..."

Why do you do this to me??? Why won't you just let me cling to my hope?? Still i chose to not believe it until it becomes official.

Tomchin

Cesc Fabregas (27) will join Chelsea for 33M plus incentives. Barcelona want to announce the transfer before the World Cup. [ser]

Really wonder what the incentives will be: +2M if he wins the CL with Chelsea (and eliminates Barca in the process)? :mou:

slvtn

German newspaper BILD is (most likely) going to announce Rakitic as new Barca player later that day. If they really replace Cesc with Rakitic then everyone will laugh at us and I already question any of Lucho's "visions."

H

Haruko The Goon

Cesc Fabregas (27) will join Chelsea for 33M plus incentives. Barcelona want to announce the transfer before the World Cup. [ser]

Really wonder what the incentives will be: +2M if he wins the CL with Chelsea (and eliminates Barca in the process)? :mou:

What's SER?

H

Haruko The Goon

So they were talking about Cesc?

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Looks like him going to Chelsea is going to happen. Cesc is one of my favourite players, but it doesn't work here for him at Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Funnily RAC1 who said it was "done" for 33m + incentives yesterday after Pique's comment have today said that the transfer fee will be more than that.

How am I not suprised.... the media.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
A lot of Gunners will hate him for this move. Haruko, would you still love Cesc if he went to Chelsea?

DB10

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david 25m

Arsenal have informed Barcelona they won't be exercising buy-back option on Fabregas. He was keen but #afc not seeking a creative midfielder

Since he has a ready made life in London, Chelsea was the only team left. Still Cesc playing for Chelsea under Mourinho urghhhhh...Quite the turnaround from the 'return of the prodigal son' and 'always a gooner'.

More a Abramovich signing than Mourinho? I mean Cesc isn't great off the ball and he shit canned Mata.

H

Haruko The Goon

A lot of Gunners will hate him for this move. Haruko, would you still love Cesc if he went to Chelsea?

It would mean all that "Arsenal are in my heart" was all BS.

He'll be joining another premiership team. Not only would he be signing for a team in the same country, he'll be walking around the streets of london... he's fine with that?

Directly competing against Arsenal. His new manager publicly abuses Wenger at every given chance. Mocking him and dragging his name through the mud. Cesc agreeing for Jose to be his manager will be the biggest slap in the face to Wenger.

"Oh I love you Wenger, my 2nd father, but let me just move to a direct rival who is managed by your biggest nemesis who refers to you as a failure, laughs at you in the media, and calls you a voyeur"

Jose also disses out on Barca more times than I Can remember, most recently was 3 months ago, saying they were finished, and this Barca side are the "worst in a decade".. after the match Cesc said some people need to SHUT UP.

Oi Cesc, he's not only dragging your so called 2nd fathers name through the mud, but the club who is closest to your heart too.. Mean much to you?

After all that, sign for Chelsea? Play under Mourinho? In London? competing for all the clubs that Arsenal/Wenger are competing for?

This move will make Van Persies move to United look like a sporting decision.

Just another slimey latino greese ball who is only looking out for him.

TheseHoesAintLoyal

pEllee

Directly competing against Arsenal. His new manager publicly abuses Wenger at every given chance. Mocking him and dragging his name through the mud. Cesc agreeing for Jose to be his manager will be the biggest slap in the face to Wenger.

"Oh I love you Wenger, my 2nd father, but let me just move to a direct rival who is managed by your biggest nemesis who refers to you as a failure, laughs at you in the media, and calls you a voyeur"

Pretty much this.

Home of Barca Fans