Cesc Fàbregas

PhilS

Oh that's nice..but in the real world all the footballers care about is: playing at the highest level while winning trophies and money. That's why Cesc came at Arsenal in the first place(and I don't think that you blamed him at the time) and that's why he would go to Chelsea.

And to be able to perform at their highest level. Cesc came to Barca to be in the first 11, which did not work out for him. Like YaYa, he is leaving to try to do better at a different top club. Good luck to him, thanks for the last few good years.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I recall that when Tata left there were rumors about him telling Zubi that Cesc is a bad influence in the dressing room. What if that rumors was true and Lucho decided that he needs to be sold and basically told Cesc to:

url-17.gif

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Poor Cesc bullied out by his boyhood club and not wanted by his favorite english team. Chelsea is probably buying him to laugh at Arsenal and be like "look we bought a striker, fullback and still have money for luxury signings" whereas Arsenal can't even buy back one of their most liked players despite having a "large" budget available

H

Haruko The Goon

None of those clubs have the financial ability to buy him from Barca. You arent operating in the world and you would be left without a club.

so Dortmund, AC milan, Inter Milan don't have £27m?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm still not sure if Pique was trolling the media or not. I guess we'll have to wait for an official statement.

Antimadridista1

I'm still not sure if Pique was trolling the media or not. I guess we'll have to wait for an official statement.

Of course he didn't. He's not smart enough to do something like that.

Lucas Resende ‏@lucasammr 2 h
FCB contacted Piqué after his pressing room antics yesterday and demanded an explanation. #LuisEnrique

Piqué forgot this is Luis Enrique's team now. He ain't gonna give further "lessions in barcelonism" without the proper consequences.

F

Flavia

He can even go to Real Madrid if Barca get good money in return. I don't care where he goes.

Same here.

But it looks like arsenal rejected Cesc, and as he wanted to go to London, had to go to Chelsea.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Same here.

But it looks like arsenal rejected Cesc, and as he wanted to go to London, had to go to Chelsea.

If he wanted to go to London, then the ball was in Chelsea's court in terms of negotiations. Unless Tottenham wanted him. :mou:

spark

FCB contacted Piqué after his pressing room antics yesterday and demanded an explanation. #LuisEnrique

Piqué forgot this is Luis Enrique's team now. He ain't gonna give further "lessions in barcelonism" without the proper consequences.

This guy is so full of shit.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Lucas Resende has been spewing newspaper and internet rumors as news like nobody else. You believe this guy? :rofl1:

F

Flavia

If he wanted to go to London, then the ball was in Chelsea's court in terms of negotiations. Unless Tottenham wanted him. :mou:

Cesc's wife kids live there, it's not far fetched she put some pressure on him. He also loves London.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cesc's wife kids live there, it's not far fetched she put some pressure on him. He also loves London.

Yeah. If Cesc pulled a "I will only go to a London-based club," then realistically speaking, there's only Arsenal and Chelsea who could sign him. Considering that Arsenal doesn't really need a player in his mold, then Chelsea is the only club he could go to, which gives them more power in negotiations.

Home of Barca Fans