Cesc Fàbregas

Chels96

So Pique comes out and criticizes Barcelona for not treating Fab well, Azpi and Torres come out to praise Fab. Cazorla apparently 'heard he is being linked with Chelsea in newspaper despite living 2 rooms away from him personally' and now Mou has come out and said he is interested. I cannot see this move break down anyhow unless Arsenal changed their mind and jump in or PSG decide to go mental+bid 40m.

Cesc-Matic
Willian-Oscar-Hazard
Costa

Mou said last season that he couldn't play the specific style he wanted because he didn't have certain players, let's see if that changes now

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
So Pique comes out and criticizes Barcelona for not treating Fab well, Azpi and Torres come out to praise Fab. Cazorla apparently 'heard he is being linked with Chelsea in newspaper despite living 2 rooms away from him personally' and now Mou has come out and said he is interested. I cannot see this move break down anyhow unless Arsenal changed their mind and jump in or PSG decide to go mental+bid 40m.

Cesc-Matic
Willian-Oscar-Hazard
Costa

Mou said last season that he couldn't play the specific style he wanted because he didn't have certain players, let's see if that changes now

Cesc is that position is a failure, he should replace oscar as the number ten.

Chels96

Cesc is that position is a failure, he should replace oscar as the number ten.

Don't see that happening, Mou already said Oscar Hazard and Matic are the future of the team. Plus, Oscar fought off Mata who is a better player than Cesc

But yeah, ~30 mill for Cesc is an awesome deal for Chelsea when the likes of other great CM's such as Koke are going for 60. Our best regards are sent to the Barca board for being so generous, and IMO Rakitic will fit in well for your system than he did

Also, for those who still think Pique was joking:

Pedro on Pique/Del Bosque incident yesterday where microphones were on....

Pedro: "It’s an uncomfortable situation, with some comments that shouldn’t have occurred. They spoke about it and that’s it" #CFC #FCB #MUFC

Pedro: "Cesc & Gerard spoke about it together and there’s no problem. What’s happened has happened, not much that can be done about it now"

Last edited:

pEllee

First off cesc is better than mata. Also cesc is not a cm but a number ten.

I don't understand this, aren't you supposed to be a Cesc-fanboy? For the 47th time, Cesc IS A CM. In fact, he's more of a central midfielder than a number ten. He just happened to be good in front of goal so he eventually moved up field after a few season as arguably the best central midfielder in the league.

Last edited:

Richard.H

The biggest problem with Cesc (at least in my opinion) is his lack of composure in tight spaces. When he's pressured it seems as though he's not aware of the defender running behind him. This is why I think a lot of people say Cesc doesn't fit into Barca. Barca style requires a lot of passing in tight spaces. He is absolutely magnificent when given the space though. Can pick out a deadly through ball or lob pass better than 99 % of midfielders out there.

I have a feeling he will be absolutely world class level if he goes back to the premiership. His style is tailor-suited for the EPL. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 25+ assists per season.

CatalinR10

The biggest problem with Cesc (at least in my opinion) is his lack of composure in tight spaces. When he's pressured it seems as though he's not aware of the defender running behind him. This is why I think a lot of people say Cesc doesn't fit into Barca. Barca style requires a lot of passing in tight spaces. He is absolutely magnificent when given the space though. Can pick out a deadly through ball or lob pass better than 99 % of midfielders out there.

I have a feeling he will be absolutely world class level if he goes back to the premiership. His style is tailor-suited for the EPL. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 25+ assists per season.

+ 1

Home of Barca Fans