Cesc Fàbregas

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Should read his facebook page for comments from Arsenal fans. Some are even burning his Arsenal shirt.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm referring to people like FCBarca who have twisted ideas in their heads. You are reasonable apart from the transfer fee. You think 33 million is good I wanted a lot more from him.

Ideas that have come to fruition, you can put your toys back in the pram

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ideas that have come to fruition, you can put your toys back in the pram

According to you the transfer is Cescs fault. It's actually a bad move by the board and Pep. You don't criticise them but you act as if the player came here to ruin everyone's fun, which doesn't make any sense.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
According to you the transfer is Cescs fault. It's actually a bad move by the board and Pep. You don't criticise them but you act as if the player came here to ruin everyone's fun, which doesn't make any sense.
The traitor and the mercenery that he is had it coming... Don't have to give him any sympathy.

Yes, Pep and the board are also at fault... They are getting their due stick too!

Thiago is next on the list! Karma should hit that traitor even harder

Empty

The traitor and the mercenery that he is had it coming... Don't have to give him any sympathy.

Yes, Pep and the board are also at fault... They are getting their due stick too!

Thiago is next on the list! Karma should hit that traitor even harder

The fuck?

L

linetty

Cesc is woeful at defensive tasks and good luck to Chelsea if they want to park a bus with him.

F

Flavia

Cesc is woeful at defensive tasks and good luck to Chelsea if they want to park a bus with him.

But he can make Torres a goalscorer again, if Fernando stays at chelsea. Or D.Costa will score for fun. If mou is smart, he'll play cesc behind whoever is the striker.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

According to me you need to walk back from the ledge and rejoin those of us still operating in reality

It's simple, actually...Find a post where I've concluded the transfer here, there or anywhere is summarily Cesc's fault...Just one...I'll wait

I'm being honest in that I had no idea you were such a fan of his, I don't keep track of the Cesc fan bois - there are far too many to really distinguish one poster from another...So, I didn't attempt to wind you up on him

Am I thrilled he's gone?...Absolutely...Vindicated?...That too

Because he's such a polarizing player in general, nevermind this club, his epitaph will be fiercely debated so I won't waste much time entering into it...I never wanted him back owing to the way he fled the club to begin with or my feeling that his style no longer suited the team's strengths and that's been demonstrated in our cup success/failures and his eventual sale...I understood the inevitability and obsession of the club to bring him back and I hoped it would work but it didn't...Fortunately, the door is now closed

There are several players at Chelsea that are difficult to like, along with their foul manager and considering the history of poor attitude and sportsmanship he has shown while in the Premiership, I think he will fit in well at the London club

DB10

Hmmm given the classless statement from the club, makes you think if there was something else going on behind the scenes between Cesc and the club. It's not like they had to justify to the supporters in getting rid of a popular player. Seems more a f**k you aimed at Cesc himself.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hmmm given the classless statement from the club, makes you think if there was something else going on behind the scenes between Cesc and the club. It's not like they had to justify to the supporters in getting rid of a popular player. Seems more a f**k you aimed at Cesc himself.

It does make you wonder despite how terrible this board has been that they didn't do that in the immediate aftermath of Pep's departure or Victor - although you could argue that they still got a shitty bit of treatment in the end, anyway

But the comments on the official website that were eventually removed?...Small time and in keeping with how small time the club has been...Of course, it does make you wonder about the nature of the transfer....Was Cesc & Dein blocking certain sales to keep the transfer fee down?...Was Tata's rumoured condemnation of him as a rotten apple part of it?...Did come off as petty from the club which would make you wonder how it degenerated

Ursegor

World Champion
Probably no Barca official had a clue about that text and the guy who writes the stuff on the club homepage was a € 400 jobber and at the same time a Barca fan. And like every normal Barca fan he wrote what every normal Barca fan would have written. The truth. No biggie.

Home of Barca Fans