Cesc Fàbregas

Anyone with half a brain should've known that there wasn't a chance we're getting Fabregas. Thiago was our best chance by far and fucking Guardiola destroyed everything. But yes we our management is incompetent. Paulinho would've been probably better for our style as a CM than Fabregas (Fabregas is obviously a better player) and we let him go to Tottenham for fucks sake. Ferdinand said that a fit Anderson would be like a new signing ... I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm doubtful...A club like United wouldn't be in, twice, for a player like Cesc unless they were given some form of green light

You've been spending too much time on the Caf. Also, your anti-Cesc agenda is nauseating.

Part of the reason they are so ignorant is because they trust you as a valid source on what's happening at Barca.

D10S_JC

Anyone with half a brain should've known that there wasn't a chance we're getting Fabregas. Thiago was our best chance by far and fucking Guardiola destroyed everything. But yes we our management is incompetent. Paulinho would've been probably better for our style as a CM than Fabregas (Fabregas is obviously a better player) and we let him go to Tottenham for fucks sake. Ferdinand said that a fit Anderson would be like a new signing ... I don't know if I should laugh or cry
Utd should go for Gustavo

Last edited:

oggydude

#MUFC on Fabregas: "We appreciate Cesc is a contracted player at Barcelona and completely respect everything Cesc has said today."

I hope Cesc does cement himself in the starting 11 for you guys its nice to see a player to succeed at a club he was brought up in, I think some United fans at Red Cafe just got a bit to excited about the prospect that a suitable Scholes replacement could be brought. Hope Moyes goes all out on Gundogan however, he has expressed before about his desire to play at United and England, and is more suited to us and not someone like Schweinsteiger :banghead:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What's the matter with you!? You never had any chane of signing Thiago at all... That son-ova-bitch (& Pep) only used you to make his move to Bayern smoother! Your best bet was to actually bid for Cesc, and try and convinse him, when Thiago was still here!!

We're not laughing at utd, we're laughing at their fans posts on redcafe/twitter...

anyyway, redcafe in complete meltdown; everyone is insulting each other, funny to read though

:rofl1:
Why are they insulting each other!?

I think some United fans at Red Cafe just got a bit to excited about the prospect that a suitable Scholes replacement could be brought. Hope Moyes goes all out on Gundogan however, he has expressed before about his desire to play at United and England, and is more suited to us and not someone like Schweinsteiger :banghead:
Cesc is far from a Scholes, more of a Giggs (while he is in midfield) probably. Schweinsteiger does suit you actually and Gundogan would fit in like a glove yeah.

Last edited:

LM10

They are getting at each other's throats @redcafe. Funny stuff. Happy Cesc is staying he has been really impressive this pre-season.

i read some of it and it's hilarious how they think everything has a double meaning.

oggydude

Cesc is far from a Scholes, more of a Giggs (while he is in midfield) probably. Schweinsteiger does suit you actually and Gundogan would fit in like a glove yeah.
What I meant with Schweinsteiger was how unlikely it is for him to transfer, he is as likely to leave Bayern as Giggs is to leave us, and Scholes in his prime played as a attacking midfielder and thats what Cesc would've done at United and then move back later in his career.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
#MUFC on Fabregas: "We appreciate Cesc is a contracted player at Barcelona and completely respect everything Cesc has said today."

I hope Cesc does cement himself in the starting 11 for you guys its nice to see a player to succeed at a club he was brought up in, I think some United fans at Red Cafe just got a bit to excited about the prospect that a suitable Scholes replacement could be brought. Hope Moyes goes all out on Gundogan however, he has expressed before about his desire to play at United and England, and is more suited to us and not someone like Schweinsteiger :banghead:

I think Gündoğan prefers Spain (either us or RM). But I guess you never know, now he is linked with Arsenal according to transfer rumors.

What's the matter with you!? You never had any chane of signing Thiago at all... That son-ova-bitch (& Pep) only used you to make his move to Bayern smoother! Your best bet was to actually bid for Cesc, and try and convinse him, when Thiago was still here!!

:lol: If Pep decides he doesn't need him at Bayern Munich he'd be playing for us right now but yes we never had a chance signing him, it would've been far easier to convince a player that used to play for a rival and did everything he could to play for boyhood club than a youngster that stated his dream is to succeed at football not necessarily at Barcelona. Our best bet was Thiago by far and just hoping that Guardiola was satisified with the midfield options already at Bayern. If something is wrong with me for thinking logical ... Guilty as charged.

F

Flavia

I took at peek at redcafe and it's impressive some still believe Cesc's statement doesn't shut the door 100%... How deluded can you be? It's as if someone here would still have hope T.Silva would sign for Barça this summer.

Home of Barca Fans