Champions league 09-10

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
wow robben and snijder have gone farther than madrid in the CL :lol: :lol:

sooo happy the mancs are out :lol: how can you bottle a 3-0 lead at home, chelski almost did in in 05 to us but they cheated :D to win the game, credit to ze germans for not giving up. olic is a legend and what a finish by robben.

wtf was the munich keeper doing on the first goal?????????? total retard

i think lyon can take this because munich's CB are incredibly crap and if rooney was fit he would have torched them, i also see lyon as much more diciplined.

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

Robbbbbbbbbbeeennnnnn! Fuckin get in YOU LEGEND.Bye bye mancs,you got a easy draw for the quaters and semis but yous failed.So much for the white pele what did he do?

Whoever wins out of Barca or Inter will win this,Bayern defence is possibly the worst defence ive ever seen in the Quarters of the Champions league.Lyon are good but Inter and barca will have too much for them.

PS Why was Steve Bruce crying after the game ?Why did he say Man Scum had more chances when they where down to 10 men when they didn't have any?

Caps

Ferguson: "Young boy, inexperience, but they got him sent off. They all rushed towards the referee. Typical Germans. You can't dispute that."

This is racist. If this was anyone other than SAF, tehy should be fined or something. I was shocked at this statement. Saying "Typical Germans" is 1. playing up to the English and media and 2. Besing rasict.

Also, UTD fans during the game were chanting "Seig Hiel" and "Hail". This is fucking disgusting. Glad Scum Utd are out.

As for the yellow, it was a sending off regardless of the Bayern players' involvment. The ref actually goes to his pocket before it all kicked off, but stopped to calm everyone before going ahead and giving it. rafa got himself sent of through idiocy and inexperience.

And anyway, the amont of dirty play from Utd players' today. o_O Ferdinand shoulda been booked. Vidic had a kick out at a player which could have been red. etc.

And nani?!?! Did you see his awful acting at the corner flag (wasting time) were he was out of breath and stumbled a little etc. Fuck sake. pathetic.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Fulham will be,and i'd rather reach the quaters of the champions league then the semi's of the Europa :)

I'd rather win a european competition and for 24 hours at least that is something you can't say :p

(ps I too would rather reach the quarters of the CL :( )

Still when we beat the shit out of benfica for their crime last week then hopefully europa will be a nice compensation - though I am not holding my breath :D

Oh and Dzeko will beat Fulham on his own tomorrow!

Home of Barca Fans