Champions league 09-10

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

This is racist. If this was anyone other than SAF, tehy should be fined or something. I was shocked at this statement. Saying "Typical Germans" is 1. playing up to the English and media and 2. Besing rasict.

Also, UTD fans during the game were chanting "Seig Hiel" and "Hail". This is fucking disgusting. Glad Scum Utd are out.

As for the yellow, it was a sending off regardless of the Bayern players' involvment. The ref actually goes to his pocket before it all kicked off, but stopped to calm everyone before going ahead and giving it. rafa got himself sent of through idiocy and inexperience.

And anyway, the amont of dirty play from Utd players' today. o_O Ferdinand shoulda been booked. Vidic had a kick out at a player which could have been red. etc.

And nani?!?! Did you see his awful acting at the corner flag (wasting time) were he was out of breath and stumbled a little etc. Fuck sake. pathetic.

Ye imagine if you said something like Typical Africans,there would be murder.But because its Germans thats ok is it ?

Caps

Is that actually what he said?

EXACTLY what he said. Accurtae quote-- I'll see if I can find a video.

And whether or not it was a foul, to retaliate the way Rafael did is a yellow. BOTH were yellows. His sending off was 100% ligit and his own fault.

True, I hated teh way the players rounded the ref-- but it a seding off was still the right decision.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
what do you mean he was unlucky? it was a silly foul to make and he definitely deserved the first yellow.

Well he was fouled before he fouled the player, so technically the first foul should have taken precedence, but the ref missed the first foul.

Home of Barca Fans