Champions league 09-10

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Fuck off you dirty manc.

PS We won it 5 times. 5>3

I'm surprised a scouser can spell ;) yeah obviously 5 is better then 3,you can also count,how very smart of you

But tell me where you alive the last time ye won the league?See the thing that sepreates us and ye is we have a great past aswell as a great present and future where as ye can only a boast a great past!

Every year it's"this is going to be our year"w with yer lot and it never materilises

17 losses this season?and that's a fahct

Caps

Ye imagine if you said something like Typical Africans,there would be murder.But because its Germans thats ok is it ?

Exactly. Xenophobia is as bad as rasicm-- its just but because it isnt technicually racist it doesnt seem as bad. But it is indeed as bad a rascism. Pretty much the same thing-- homophobia, sexism, rasicm-- thay are all pretty much the same thing.

S

Super Pippo

Doesn't seem that bad to be honest, I took it as he was refering to their style of play.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
I'd rather win a european competition and for 24 hours at least that is something you can't say :p

(ps I too would rather reach the quarters of the CL :( )

Still when we beat the shit out of benfica for their crime last week then hopefully europa will be a nice compensation - though I am not holding my breath :D

Oh and Dzeko will beat Fulham on his own tomorrow!

Thank you Eddie,you made me smile :worthy:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i like how the english make it seem like everyother country argues with refs and dives typicals germans typical italians typical south americans (a whole continent) typical spanish... lol they are the worst at crowding the ref

Home of Barca Fans