Champions league 09-10

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

I'm surprised a scouser can spell ;) yeah obviously 5 is better then 3,you can also count,how very smart of you

But tell me where you alive the last time ye won the league?See the thing that sepreates us and ye is we have a great past aswell as a great present and future where as ye can only a boast a great past!

Every year it's"this is going to be our year"w with yer lot and it never materilises

17 losses this season?and that's a fahct

Yes i was alive

We won it 5 times we won it 5 times in istanbul we won it 5 times

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
come on eddie, how can you be nervous?

the portugese are shit travellers and torres is god of anfield.

You're right, it was not a racist statement. It was a xenophobic one.

absolutely.

can't say it's inaccurate though.

the germans are filth.

have been for decades with their diving and playacting.

but I mean, while the sending off was a HUGE turning point in the game, the way fergie reacted to it was what truly fucked his boys.

meta why do you sympathise with united?

when I was a wee lad, this fella called eric cantona was totally awesome.

that's basically it.

are you satisified? have I passed your test? am I worthy? :marquez:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I don't really have a problem with Fergie's comments tbh. Racism and xenophobia are a long way apart IMO, and one is far more serious than the other.

Caps

It wasnt a even a stonewall foul-- and rafa went to ground way too easily/dramitically. And anyway-- it does matter if it was a foul-- kicking out like that is a yellow.

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

Exactly. Xenophobia is as bad as rasicm-- its just but because it isnt technicually racist it doesnt seem as bad. But it is indeed as bad a rascism. Pretty much the same thing-- homophobia, sexism, rasicm-- thay are all pretty much the same thing.

exactly discrimination is discrimination.Racism against white people is just as bad as racism against black people.

Sewelly

Bitter, xenophobic and a hypocrite:

article-0-0024C4A000000258-236_468x470.jpg

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Yes i was alive

We won it 5 times we won it 5 times in istanbul we won it 5 times

Really?Becuase judging by your tone and spelling and grammar you seem no older then 14?

Fair play :) still won't come close to winning it again for a long long time :) now is there some hubcaps out there that you should be robing?YSB

Thought Provoking

Who has been racist on here?!

I read it every day.

"Silly English"

"English scum"

"Typical English"

"I'm glad the English got knocked out"

Paraphrasing of course but there is a lot of bitterness on these boards. Maybe it's a result of having a few scots on here, I don't know, but it's more accepted than negative comments directed at other nationalities.

Home of Barca Fans