Champions league 09-10

Hamzah

High Definition Member
can you hear united sing? nooooooo!! can you hear united sing? noooooooo!! can you hear united sing i can't hear a fucking thing! ooooohhh! can you hear united sing? nooooooo!! can you hear united sing? noooooooo!! can you hear united sing i can't hear a fucking thing! ooooohhh! can you hear united sing? nooooooo!! can you hear united sing? noooooooo!! can you hear united sing i can't hear a fucking thing! ooooohhh! can you hear united sing? nooooooo!! can you hear united sing? noooooooo!! can you hear united sing i can't hear a fucking thing! ooooohhh!

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

come on eddie, how can you be nervous?

the portugese are shit travellers and torres is god of anfield.

absolutely.

can't say it's inaccurate though.

the germans are filth.

have been for decades with their diving and playacting.

but I mean, while the sending off was a HUGE turning point in the game, the way fergie reacted to it was what truly fucked his boys.

when I was a wee lad, this fella called eric cantona was totally awesome.

that's basically it.
How are the germans filth,fuck off you racist.Rooney dives,Gerrard dives,Joe Cole dives etc.Fuck off with your racism.:angry:

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

Really?Becuase judging by your tone and spelling and grammar you seem no older then 14?

Fair play :) still won't come close to winning it again for a long long time :) now is there some hubcaps out there that you should be robing?YSB

5>3 shhh

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
can you hear united sing? nooooooo!! can you hear united sing? noooooooo!! can you hear united sing i can't hear a fucking thing! ooooohhh! can you hear united sing? nooooooo!! can you hear united sing? noooooooo!! can you hear united sing i can't hear a fucking thing! ooooohhh! can you hear united sing? nooooooo!! can you hear united sing? noooooooo!! can you hear united sing i can't hear a fucking thing! ooooohhh! can you hear united sing? nooooooo!! can you hear united sing? noooooooo!! can you hear united sing i can't hear a fucking thing! ooooohhh!

We'll never die, we'll never die,
We'll keep the Red flag flying high,
Because Man United will never die.

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

We'll keep the Red flag flying high,
Because Man United will never die.

But ferguson will die soon......hopefully and yous will die with him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Bitter, xenophobic and a hypocrite:

article-0-0024C4A000000258-236_468x470.jpg

scraping the barrell a bit, no?

how old is that picture? :lol:

I don't understand the hate for united on this forum from culés, I really don't. I can understand why eddy and the odious new scouse prick don't like them, but what have they ever done to us that we haven't returned on them 100 fold?

some of you kids are so bitter.

Aasim

Bumbleman
The loss was not Rafael's. It was Fergi's shite tactics to adapt to ten men.

He took Rooney off for O'Shea. That means nobody to keep bayern's defenders on their toes and just allowed Bayern to bombard the manyoo goal. Valencia was playing very deep. He should have been the out ball whenever ManYoo get to counter. Nani aswell and playing them higher up would have kept Bayerns fullbacks deep. Berba should have come on earlier but he could do much when there is no support.

Manyoo had chances at 3-1, ten men down. Nani one when Evra played him through should have been a goal.

thezone

Im worried about the odds for barca winning the CL.
we are too big favorites for it.

Inter will be a hard nut to crack. Since we met them in the group stage Mourinho knows us better now and will make up the tactics for it while Pep will continue with the ordinary barca tactics.

Home of Barca Fans