Champions league 09-10

B

blueduck

They did better than I thought they would without Rooney on, still a one man team though.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
scraping the barrell a bit, no?

how old is that picture? :lol:

I don't understand the hate for united on this forum from culés, I really don't. I can understand why eddy and the odious new scouse prick don't like them, but what have they ever done to us that we haven't returned on them 100 fold?

some of you kids are so bitter.

Im sorry i just dont see how u can be a CULE and like United so much i have all the respect for you in the world, your one of the smartest people i know on here i just dont get it..

S

Super Pippo

There is nothing interesting in what he said about German football style. It's only relevant in that he seems frustrated and looking to blame someone. Thats more interesting because its his bad decissions that have had the biggest impact on the negative result for his side, not the way Bayern went about their game.

Sewelly

scraping the barrell a bit, no?

how old is that picture? :lol:

I don't understand the hate for united on this forum from culés, I really don't. I can understand why eddy and the odious new scouse prick don't like them, but what have they ever done to us that we haven't returned on them 100 fold?

some of you kids are so bitter.

What does the date of the picture matter? His teams have been doing it for years and years.

Also, who said I was a Culé?

BlaugranaGirl

I read it every day.

"Silly English"

"English scum"

"Typical English"

"I'm glad the English got knocked out"

Paraphrasing of course but there is a lot of bitterness on these boards. Maybe it's a result of having a few scots on here, I don't know, but it's more accepted than negative comments directed at other nationalities.
But that's not racist, but OK, I see your point.

It's mostly because the English Premiership has been hyped up to such a ridiculous degree in recent years, that it's caused a fair share of resentment amongst fans of teams playing in the "lesser" leagues. That's why a lot of people celebrate when an English team fails. It's not really anything personal against English people, more the English media.

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

Man Scum are the scum off football,take the 1999 and 2008 CL finals.LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY.Ferguson is the most bitter twisted hypocrite EVER

Hamzah

High Definition Member
And people who don't have a clue about football..like yourself Pippo and that scouser who has Arsenal in his name :)

viva united! viva united! could have won the cup but they fucked it up, viva united! viva united! viva united! could have won the cup but they fucked it up, viva united! viva united! viva united! could have won the cup but they fucked it up, viva united!

Xavi19

Lol, an Englishman complaining about racism. Is that a joke or something? Have you studied "that" places history?

Google "groom of the stool". That just sums up my contempt for the English. Not the people, just the government and oligarchy.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I read it every day.

"Silly English"

"English scum"

"Typical English"

"I'm glad the English got knocked out"

Paraphrasing of course but there is a lot of bitterness on these boards. Maybe it's a result of having a few scots on here, I don't know, but it's more accepted than negative comments directed at other nationalities.

I'll tell you why.

It is because of people getting fed of getting spoon fed from english people and english media that everything in their little insular world is superior to everywhere else.

I just listened on the radio to that muppet mark lawrenceson say the top 8 in the epl would beat their counter parts in any other league. Now I am not one that will disagree with that but at the same time saying comments like that is nonsense and stupid without knowing or having full knowledge of the smaller clubs elsewhere.

It is because they have been spoon fed by the english media who proclaim england's league as all high and mighty without thought or research into other leagues.

It is the english propoganda all the fucking time turning out that mainly sky sports who perpetuate all things english as the best all the time. So of course people will hate this.

I am not one for thinking any one league is better than the other. I LIKE the different philosophies that different leagues have to offer.

I hate the point scoring, petty little people do as well. Can't you enjoy the different cultures each league produce?

Sewelly

By the way I'm English and support an English team, and I'm happy as a pig in shite after seeing all these odious 'big 4' wankers be kicked out of the competition. Don't listen to the media, beyond the gloryhunters the rest of us English fans are more than happy to see each of the teams knocked out.

B

blueduck

Does typing out chants on a forum make you a better fan?

You do know the team can't hear you right?

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

Fergusons always got an excuse hasnt he.Bla Bla Bla the linesman! Bla Bla Bla the referee Bla Bla Bla the germans.He can't lose with dignity can he.

Home of Barca Fans