Champions league 09-10

Culeee

Man utd. was the better team and dominated bayern untill rafael got sent off. A shame really.. alot of man utd fans were hoping to meet us again in the final so they could have their 'revenge'.. would have loved to give them another asswhooping..

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
viva united! viva united! could have won the cup but they fucked it up, viva united! viva united! viva united! could have won the cup but they fucked it up, viva united! viva united! viva united! could have won the cup but they fucked it up, viva united!

:lol::lol: You sad sad little boy

B

beautifulgame

I'll tell you why.

It is because of people getting fed of getting spoon fed from english people and english media that everything in their little insular world is superior to everywhere else.

I just listened on the radio to that muppet mark lawrenceson say the top 8 in the epl would beat their counter parts in any other league. Now I am not one that will disagree with that but at the same time saying comments like that is nonsense and stupid without knowing or having full knowledge of the smaller clubs elsewhere.

It is because they have been spoon fed by the english media who proclaim england's league as all high and mighty without thought or research into other leagues.

It is the english propoganda all the fucking time turning out that mainly sky sports who perpetuate all things english as the best all the time. So of course people will hate this.

I am not one for thinking any one league is better than the other. I LIKE the different philosophies that different leagues have to offer.

I hate the point scoring, petty little people do as well. Can't you enjoy the different cultures each league produce?

Great post Ed. I agree with this.

To thought provoking: phrases like the ones you are mentioning are not acceptable either. Ignorant hate speech should not be accepted from any group.

BlaugranaGirl

I'll tell you why.

It is because of people getting fed of getting spoon fed from english people and english media that everything in their little insular world is superior to everywhere else.

I just listened on the radio to that muppet mark lawrenceson say the top 8 in the epl would beat their counter parts in any other league. Now I am not one that will disagree with that but at the same time saying comments like that is nonsense and stupid without knowing or having full knowledge of the smaller clubs elsewhere.

It is because they have been spoon fed by the english media who proclaim england's league as all high and mighty without thought or research into other leagues.

It is the english propoganda all the fucking time turning out that mainly sky sports who perpetuate all things english as the best all the time. So of course people will hate this.

I am not one for thinking any one league is better than the other. I LIKE the different philosophies that different leagues have to offer.

I hate the point scoring, petty little people do as well. Can't you enjoy the different cultures each league produce?
You've hit the nail on the head.

It's the arrogance and smug superiority of people like Andy Gray and Lawrenson that I can't stand.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I'll tell you why.

You've hit the nail on the head.

It's the arrogance and smug superiority of people like Andy Gray and Lawrenson that I can't stand.

Perfect posts.

Home of Barca Fans