Champions league 09-10

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
What does the date of the picture matter? His teams have been doing it for years and years.

they used to do it, no doubt.

since keane left, though, it's basically stopped.

and I'm not one to tar someone for life because of things they used to do.

feel free to continue, though.

Also, who said I was a Culé?

that comment wasn't directed at you, but a general one about this forum.

it's quite pathetic.

but noteworthy that none of the good posters are in here being bitter little children. any good poster in here is making sensible points (like pippo, thoughtprovoking, etc.) the ones making all the noises are basically the dunces of the place.

ah well.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
scraping the barrell a bit, no?

how old is that picture? :lol:

I don't understand the hate for united on this forum from culés, I really don't. I can understand why eddy and the odious new scouse prick don't like them, but what have they ever done to us that we haven't returned on them 100 fold?

some of you kids are so bitter.

lol meta, anybody who aint a man yoo fan dislike the mancs

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
There is naturally some contempt towards English (particularly big 4) sides because of the Prem hype machine and arrogant media in the country. Given there are so many fans of La Liga on here then it isn't surprising there is that kind of reaction.

But I really don't see where all this racism bollocks has come from. Some people have suddenly got on their high horse after Fergie's comments and are trying to turn it into some big national debate. Ridiculous.

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

they used to do it, no doubt.

since keane left, though, it's basically stopped.

and I'm not one to tar someone for life because of things they used to do.

feel free to continue, though.

that comment wasn't directed at you, but a general one about this forum.

it's quite pathetic.

but noteworthy that none of the good posters are in here being bitter little children. any good poster in here is making sensible points (like pippo, thoughtprovoking, etc.) the ones making all the noises are basically the dunces of the place.

ah well.

Ye what ever ferdinand and rooney are always in the refs faces.

B

blueduck

I like hearing that english teams are the best thank you very much.

I'll have you know, it makes me feel good about myself. So there!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You have seen us this season :lol:

I haven't watched that much, but come on man!

anfield will be fucking buzzing after tonight as well.

4-1 to you guys. torres hattrick.

Why am i vile ?Because i celebrated the SCUM getting knocked out.I won't leave the forum so fuck off.

I'm going to ask you nicely to leave.

your kind is not welcome here. and it's not often I'm moved to say that.

your username is needlessly provocative, your attitude is insulting, your language is coarse, you're just a thoroughly unpleasant poster and you will do nothing for this place but drag it further into the gutters.

get out.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
who do shamrock rovers play?
I support Limerick Fc they are in the second divison of the eircom league and will not be participating in the champions league in the near future :)

Meanwhile your local team is well known ab9out and you don't support them you support a team from another country?that just happens to be one of the most successful teams in europe?hmmm suspicious ...bit of a glory hunter then lad?

Aasim

Bumbleman
From my personal experience, EPL fans listen to Andy grey, Mark Lawrenson, Phil Thompson etc and they believe them. This makes them so arrogant and they completly reject anything which isn't in England or English. Leo Messi is a perfect example of how the english media can down play a great player just like that and for the fans to actually believe them..until they see him for themselves.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I support Limerick Fc they are in the second divison of the eircom league and will not be participating in the champions league in the near future :)

Meanwhile your local team is well known ab9out and you don't support them you support a team from another country?that just happens to be one of the most successful teams in europe?hmmm suspicious ...bit of a glory hunter then lad?

lol you support man u, and call me a glory hunter? i supported barca since i was 7/8 years old.

Home of Barca Fans