Champions league 09-10

thezone

to be honest lets keep this thread to CL talk. and preferably interesting talks about it.

upcoming semifinals
Barca - Inter
Lyon - Bayern

which teams to the final?

S

Super Pippo

Please don't use a Heysel etc as a pot shot about football, i'm not one for telling people what they can say, but that isn't acceptable.

Sewelly

There is naturally some contempt towards English (particularly big 4) sides because of the Prem hype machine and arrogant media in the country. Given there are so many fans of La Liga on here then it isn't surprising there is that kind of reaction.

But I really don't see where all this racism bollocks has come from. Some people have suddenly got on their high horse after Fergie's comments and are trying to turn it into some big national debate. Ridiculous.

This is not just a view from people outside of England. The arrogance of the media and English teams is truly sickening at times. I used to support the English teams in Europe but it's disillusioning when you see the way they go on, and for me Fergie's little outburst just typified why I feel absolutely no connection to the 'English' teams in the Champions League.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
lol you support man u, and call me a glory hunter? i supported barca since i was 7/8 years old.

No i support Manchester United and i started supporting my local team when i knew they EXISTED only 5 years ago and i've been a season ticket holder with them the past 3 years so yeah I'm a real glory hunter

Add in the factthe connections Ireland have with United down through the years what connections to Scots have to Barcelona?Yeah didn't think so

Hamzah

High Definition Member
No i support Manchester United and i started supporting my local team when i knew they EXISTED only 5 years ago and i've been a season ticket holder with them the past 3 years so yeah I'm a real glory hunter

Add in the factthe connections Ireland have with United down through the years what connections to Scots have to Barcelona?Yeah didn't think so

hahaha united are more connected to malaysia than ireland.

nothing to do with connections i picked barca before their dominance i might add, the galacticos were around, hardly a glory hunter choice.

Sewelly

to be honest lets keep this thread to CL talk. and preferably interesting talks about it.

upcoming semifinals
Barca - Inter
Lyon - Bayern

which teams to the final?

Really, you guys should be absolutely wetting yourselves at the moment.

It is right there for you to make history, even if the league title slips away...imagine sealing a second straight CL at the home of your biggest rivals. Don't ruin this chance.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
16964636860704201020432.jpg

;)

Home of Barca Fans