Champions league 09-10

B

blueduck

2780.jpg

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

I haven't watched that much, but come on man!

anfield will be fucking buzzing after tonight as well.

4-1 to you guys. torres hattrick.

I'm going to ask you nicely to leave.

your kind is not welcome here. and it's not often I'm moved to say that.

your username is needlessly provocative, your attitude is insulting, your language is coarse, you're just a thoroughly unpleasant poster and you will do nothing for this place but drag it further into the gutters.

get out.

I don't care so sshh

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
to be honest lets keep this thread to CL talk. and preferably interesting talks about it.

upcoming semifinals
Barca - Inter
Lyon - Bayern

which teams to the final?

Inter are going to be tough. We played them already and I don't like that and Pep already commented the same.
Regarding the other pair. I like Lyon over Bayern. Bavarian defense looks shambles with Buyten, Demichelis and Badstuber. Lahm didn't have a good season since the 2006 WC.

What do you think?

thezone

Really, you guys should be absolutely wetting yourselves at the moment.

It is right there for you to make history, even if the league title slips away...imagine sealing a second straight CL at the home of your biggest rivals. Don't ruin this chance.

As i posted before but it got lost among all the retarded posts.

Im afraid of the odds barca got by all the betting firms. We are huge favorites but im quite sure Mourinho after already meeting us twice got some tactics against us figured out while Pep will go with same usual.

Etoo didnt play well against us in the group stage but normally these sort of players comes back and bite you.

I believe though that Zlatans to be or not to be in those games will affect it. Mourinho had his tactics figured for a barca with Zlatan but not with a barca with only midgets up front.

MinaFCB

thank you Bayern ,seeing names of Inter,Bayer and Lyon usually made me think "An easy win"..so i hope that 4th title is just few steps away now,i hope that Mourinho's anti-footballers won't cause much trouble .

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
On the subject of the English hype machine I remember The Guardian's otherwise decent analysis of the Barcelona vs Arsenal match that I was reading before the game, they mention how Barcelona has allowed the least amount of goals in La Liga but dismissed it as meaningless because La Liga is "sub-SPL quality"

This is the type of ignorant arrogance that makes some of us so rabid when it comes to the Premier League. It's common sense that the EPL would be the most popular league to talk about among English speaking football fans, but that doesn't mean we all have to drink the kool aid.

thezone

Lyon Bayern will be very interesting since they both have pretty physical teams with some exotic ingredients that can make the difference.
Bayern feels like they are surfing on a wave of success for the moment so i think they will go through. They got the "luck" with them for the moment like against Fiorentina.

I think that if they go to the final they will be very good there and not as easy and light to deal with as people in generally think.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
thank you Bayern ,seeing names of Inter,Bayer and Lyon usually made me think "An easy win"..so i hope that 4th title is just few steps away now,i hope that Mourinho's anti-footballers won't cause much trouble .

Trust me there will be no easy matches from here on in!People thought we had an easy match against Bayern and look and how that finished and you're facing an Inter side who IMO are better then Bayern,then again you are on a whole other level compared to us!

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
there was a guy called snyde who wanted every pakistani to die.

lol fair enough then...

Anyway, United out, bodes well for us...

Intr will be tough defensively...but Sneijder is key for them...
Yaya HAS to play this one, bully sneijder out, their attacks dry up...

Bayern.. very very weak at the back...

lyon, Just not got that wee bit of quality that the rest do...

All can cuse problems tho...

Home of Barca Fans