Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana dude

By your own words
when does a dubious call doesnt favor Madrid? Tell me when was the last time Madrid was out of a competition due to the ref failing against them more than favoring. Show me a real one, not being biased like mourinho only remembering what happens against him and completely ignoring the inmense amout of favoring calls on his side

There is a long history and a pattern when it comes to madrid

The problem with this theory is why doesn't it happen all the time for Madrid? Remember RM was crashing out in the last 16 for 6 years in a row, plus RM failed in the semi-finals against Barca and Bayern in the last two years. Or do you believe that Real Madrid is so powerful an institution that they can control the refs in any game (Europe and Spain)?

Beast

The Observer
The problem with this theory is why doesn't it happen all the time for Madrid? Remember RM was crashing out in the last 16 for 6 years in a row, plus RM failed in the semi-finals against Barca and Bayern in the last two years. Or do you believe that Real Madrid is so powerful an institution that they can control the refs in any game (Europe and Spain)?

Thank you ...

He is just looking for an easy excuse ... no more words to add after your post

Jozef_

If we should go by the 'rules' then every football game would be ended with Red Cards. This was no Red, not in hell! Feel sorry for Fergusson, deserved to go through. ManU was destroying Real untill the red came. So much for letting a Turkish ref in the CL. Did well last time (Barca-Chelsea) but fuked this up big time. I think we won't be seeing him soon.

Beast

The Observer
Serious foul play is a straight red card offense , the Ref decision was right

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf

page 61

The British media has brain washed a lot of people ..

Watch Nani foot kicking Arbeloa in 0.50 from that angle it's clear why the assistant advised for a serious foul play

Moreover the ref screwed up red carding Rafael for that handball block it should have been a red + penalty as per the law , same for Ramos on Evra end of the second half it's a yellow and a penalty but the the red was spot on all the way

Panna

Omg beast,are you seriously trying to defend the red card??
It was all the luck of the world for you,the first 55minutes you have nothing to say....

The arbeloa thing in the first half is more a red card as the Nani thing.

Beast

The Observer
Omg beast,are you seriously trying to defend the red card??
It was all the luck of the world for you,the first 55minutes you have nothing to say....

The arbeloa thing in the first half is more a red card as the Nani thing.

What to defend ?a correct decision for a ref who stuck to the rules ? are you blind ? rules & video is there read & see
Ref was spot on in this screwed up two penalties for both sides and another red for Rafael

Doobs

The Messiah
Nobody except Madrid fans think thats a red card, that's all you need to know.

Tough luck to United, had the game in the bag. At least now teams know what to do against Madrid.

footyfan

Calma, calma
:facepalm:

Winning La Liga isn't a succes? I'm out.

I thought :pep: was used for trolling.

Anyway, CL is far more prestigious than La Liga and also much more difficult to win. Realistically, at the beginning of the season, only 2 teams can win La Liga - Barca and Real Madrid. Considering Madrid's collapse in the league this season, winning the Liga would be more about avoiding failure than achieving success.

Oh, and spare me the gloryhunter shit. I know I am spoilt as fuck :p

Beast

The Observer
Nobody except Madrid fans think thats a red card, that's all you need to know.

Tough luck to United, had the game in the bag. At least now teams know what to do against Madrid.

Don't you mean no one except some bitter Cule's and United fans ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...3/Rafael-sent-Nani-red-card--Graham-Poll.html

another article on football 365 says the same thing...

The ref is known to be strict.. u should know that he was the ref for your Chelsea game when he red carded John Terry

Last edited:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
no way that was a red.. im sorry beast, i respect u, u are a great poster here but if you really follow the rules book so hard and think that red card was justified because of the serious foul play then you gotta accept that Madrid should get 3-4 red cards in every clasico they play like butchers esp Alonso, Pepe and Arbeloa himself.

the fact is that Ferguson had totally schooled mourinho yesterday and united were well on their way to the QFs but the referee totally changed the course of the game with that red card and instead of trying to prove the referee right Madridistas should accept that they were lucky with that decision and that united were robbed by the ref

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
What to defend ?a correct decision for a ref who stuck to the rules ? are you blind ? rules & video is there read & see
Ref was spot on in this screwed up two penalties for both sides and another red for Rafael

Let me try to head the ball at your hand when you're a foot away and see if you can dodge it in time.

Beast

The Observer
no way that was a red.. im sorry beast, i respect u, u are a great poster here but if you really follow the rules book so hard and think that red card was justified because of the serious foul play then you gotta accept that Madrid should get 3-4 red cards in every clasico they play like butchers esp Alonso, Pepe and Arbeloa himself.

the fact is that Ferguson had totally schooled mourinho yesterday and united were well on their way to the QFs but the referee totally changed the course of the game with that red card and instead of trying to prove the referee right Madridistas should accept that they were lucky with that decision and that united were robbed by the ref

Respect is mutual Bilal , but it was a clear red ...
i posted video' of the incident point towards that certain footage , i posted the FIFA law and pointed to the exact clause
I posted an ex-ref opinion about the incident and that it was a red ..
When Pepe did similar move to Alves in the CL SF although the later simulated he was red carded for the intent , remember ?
did the red card changed the game ? for sure .. but was it our fault ? no it was Nani's fault
So it's not a question of did the red change the game or not , it's a question if the red was deserved or not and my answer is yes

as for school.. funny if Barca was playing last night not Real i would have seen you complaining about United parking the plane.. SAF did a great tactical game on us but at the end he had double defensive line with 2 players on each of our players.. but i see you praising it (i do too i praise the tactical game ) .. it's clear as much as De Gea was the MOM in Madrid , Lopez was the MOM in Old trafford overall even tie decide by few details

Beast

The Observer
Let me try to head the ball at your hand when you're a foot away and see if you can dodge it in time.

The move was replayed later in the game and was analyzed by all TV programs it was intentional move by Rafael

ABC .. you can see Rafael reaching with his hand .. Red & penalty .. Suarez style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans