Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Neah, will watch Barca, I don't give a rats ass about any possible other game even if Barca plays Dudelange and there's a Bayern-Juventus at the same hour.

Birdy

I like PSG for BArca..
Real lucky again.. Anyone remembering APOEL in the QF last season?
Yeah, i know they played utd, dortmund and city, but the previous 2 seasons they had easy strolls untill the semis..

With this draw the most probable last 4 would be barca, bayern, real, dortmund..

PS: How stupid to put PSG - Barca and Bayern Juve the same day.. How f@cking stupid..

raskolnikov

Yeah its annoying people rather watch those 2 games than Galatasaray getting destroyed 5-0 by Real or Dortmund schooling Malaga.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I wouldn't call Real Madrid lucky.

Afterall, they were drawn in the same group that had Ajax, Dortmund & Man City and then played Man Utd in the round of 16. They were due an "easier" game this time.

raskolnikov

Yeah if it was gs followed by manu people wouldnt call it luck, its cause they get the weakest and had apoel last year.
Semi's will be interesting.

Beast

The Observer
Yeah if it was gs followed by manu people wouldnt call it luck, its cause they get the weakest and had apoel last year.
Semi's will be interesting.

Playing the English , German & Dutch champions in one death group followed by the current English league leaders ..i'd love to see you get such luck so we can hear you whine all day about your bad luck

Science Kid

Great draw...both for Barca and for the overall competition.

Imagine a draw with Real-Barca,Bayern-Dortmund,Malaga-PSG and Juventus-Galatasaray

2 of the best 5 teams would surely be out in that case.

Now,we can have Real,Barca,Dortmund and Bayern/Juve making the semis and the final,which would bring incredibly competitive and attractive football to watch.

Paganinisrvnge

Playing the English , German & Dutch champions in one death group followed by the current English league leaders ..i'd love to see you get such luck so we can hear you whine all day about your bad luck

As if Manchester City and Ajax ever posed a threat. :lol:

Anyway, people are referring to the past 2 years when you guys made it to the semis by facing Lyon and Tottenham in 2010-11 then CSKA Moscow and APOEL last year.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Malaga - Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid - Galatasary
PSG - Barcelona
Bayern - Juventus

I want 4/4 predictions right plz.

Beast

The Observer
As if Manchester City and Ajax ever posed a threat. :lol:

Anyway, people are referring to the past 2 years when you guys made it to the semis by facing Lyon and Tottenham in 2010-11 then CSKA Moscow and APOEL last year.

And meeting Barca and Bayern afterwards.. small details right ?

City would have qualified if they were put in any other group .. like your group for example..
i'd like to you mention your groups in the last three seasons (including this one ) please .. can you :lol: ?

.. Pot - kettle - black ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans