antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Quarterfinals
Barca-PSG (3-2)
Madrid-Gala (3-1)
Dortmund-Malaga (4-2)
Juventus-Bayern (2-3)

Semis
Barca-Dortmund (3-3, Dortmund on penalties)
Bayern-Madrid (2-3)

Final
Dortmund-Madrid (1-2)

Mourinho leaves a hero, again.

Ursegor

World Champion
Sounds plausible. Only thing I don't understand: How do you know Dortmund will be the home team in the final?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I didn't order it in any particular way tbh, it's just how I think it'll go. :p

And yeah, of course the draw ended up that way. Way too predictable. Should have put all my savings on a betting site that they'd be apart like that. :lol:

Yugo Count Dante

Implying that Lord Yilmaz won't destroy Madrid and Sneijder and Altintop won't get their revenge with two sick 40 yard strikes. :coffee:
Under normal circumstances, yes.

tumblr_mjkelp4j9i1rwcb3mo1_500.jpg

GALAFTW

I hope Juve win against Bayern. It would take that smug superior grin off of the face of Bayern players and fans.

Bayern would be a better opponent for Barca than Juve IMO, since Juve are a more counter-attacking team (not to mention Bayern's tendency to choke). Which is why I'm hoping Bayern wins it :p

Birdy

Well, how do you all have for granted that Real will face Bayern again in the semis?
It might turn out a bayern-barca semi final and a real-dortmund one for example..

PS: I think its ridiculous to question barcelona about the easy groups.. If you classify the top opponents according to their power, dynamic and strength into a hard core and a softer one, we have that (this season so far included):
Barca faced:
8 hard ones -> Chelsea(twice), UTD (twice), Inter (twice), Real, Arsenal (10-11)
and 7 additional decent ones -> Lyon, Bayern, Arsenal (09-10), Milan (3 times), PSG

whereas Real faced:
4 hard ones -> Barca, Bayern, UTD and Dortmund
5 soft ones -> Milan (twice), Lyon, City, Tottenham

So, i think we have faced stronger opposition than you

This is your first season that luck turns its back to mourinho since he took over. Unless you consider normal a series of matches against Lyon (last year's Lyon), Dynamo Zagreb, Ajax, CSKA and APOEL..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well the draw is made in a way that the semi finals and final is already drawn set up based on who plays who in the QF, is it not? I've made my predictions based on what Semi-Neutral's has predicted, assuming he's gotten the draw for the SF's correct! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans