Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
There's good money in propagating conspiracy theories. Always a book waiting to be written:rolleyes:

What conspiracy theory? Do you even football? The corruption in this game is ridiculous at times and most of it stays hidden. No one is outright claiming anything, only speculating.

0n0mat0p0eia

After results this season, lets just say i'm hoping someone else knocks Real out so we dont have to play them in 1 or 2 legs - UNLESS we have Tito back for direction/guidance AND we are playing at near our best.

Stric

I would not want Barca to encounter RM in the CL. Their game is perfectly designed to beat us, and we haven't had a good game against them since August. Plase no Clasico. I want Barca to advance more than I want to witness another Clasico.

Irish_Cules

I would not want Barca to encounter RM in the CL. Their game is perfectly designed to beat us, and we haven't had a good game against them since August. Plase no Clasico. I want Barca to advance more than I want to witness another Clasico.

I'd be confident of beating them in the final but not over two legs. I think they would beat us on away goals. Maybe we're due a good Classico victory though.:D

Of course. At our best, we can still beat Real IMO, but I'd definitely rather not get them. I'm just saying that IF we get them, I'm hoping for a game like the 5-0 or the 6-2.

Stric

I can't think of many things that would be more satisfying than winning against RM in a CL semi-final or final. But considering our games in the past year, I'd rather spare myself the nerve-wrecking. :lol:

I can't think of many things that would be more satisfying than winning against RM in a CL semi-final or final. But considering our games in the past year, I'd rather spare myself the nerve-wrecking. :lol:

Agree.

I'd say Real are only the 5th best team left (behind Barca, Bayern, Juventus and maybe Dortmund), but they still have the best chance of knocking us out IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans