Champions League 2017/18

serghei

Well, Madrid will probably lose the final if they play as shit as vs Bayern. You can get away with shit performances only for a while.

Yannik

Tbh, only other time Bayern bottled it so hard was in 1999 final. If you're a Bayern fan, this has to sting as much as that game.

Chelsea 2012 was also pretty annoying. I gotta say though I prefer them loosing like this, than getting humiliated. It shows at least that the team is doing the elemental stuff right annd only the last bit is missing. Too bad Heynckes will retire after this, pI think people greatly underrate what he did this season since he took over.

serghei

Chelsea 2012 was also pretty annoying. I gotta say though I prefer them loosing like this, than getting humiliated. It shows at least that the team is doing the elemental stuff right annd only the last bit is missing. Too bad Heynckes will retire after this, pI think people greatly underrate what he did this season since he took over.

Forgot about that. Seems Bayern is pretty great at bottling it.

Yea, Heynckes is a great manager.

FinBarcelonafan

Ok, but then you also need to be prepared that we'll probably win 0 CLs with that style in the next 5-10 years, unless if we win it by insane luck.

On the other hand, let's hope that RM won't win more than 5 CLs in the next 10 years.

If you get my point?
The board isn't willing to turn the page at all.
Our latest signings are a new short player Arthur and a short attacker Griezz.

Rm must be laughing their asses off.
The same story when they lose in a CDR and we are happy about it.

To some extent, our board often lives in a history.
They are around 10-20 years late for changes and for adapting to a new era.

But If they can only afford one, they should go for Eriksen over Griezz, No? I think Eriksen could fill that Iniesta spot.

KingLeo10

Forgot about that. Seems Bayern is pretty great at bottling it.

Yea, Heynckes is a great manager.

united were the anti bayern with two of the most undeserved CL wins in 1999 and 2008 (terry slip on the winning penalty in moscow) until we crushed them in 09 and 11 (only 2 CL finals they've lost) and sent them into mediocrity. :lol:

dakt

Gomes is an exceptional player. At Valencia he basically ruined both Barca and Madrid, and his runs on the ball were as good as Iniesta's at his peak. That sort of thing?

Gomes is so good he'll dribble through Messi's tax statements and get them as clean as mother Teresa.

Yeah, I want you to overshadow even the biggest Neyfans, blame the team when he's playing badly, claims like Messi doesn't deserve teammate like him, etc.

El Gato

Villarato!
Liverpool have nothing to lose. Everyone expects them to lose vs Madrid.

Hardly lol. In fact everyone wants and expects Salah to keep being the Pharaoh and rinse the Madrid D along with his mates, because they're sick of seeing Madrid as champion. Everyone will now have this tie in their minds and expect it to play into Liverpool's playstyle.

I'm not saying it won't, but dynamic of the match will be veeeeeery different.

FCBfan22

31659542_1661106267305437_7584336418470625280_o.png

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The front three will kill their defence and Milner, Henderson and Wijnaldum are workhorses. They don’t even need to touch the ball, their only job is to recover posession from second balls and to press Madrid’s midfield. The play will not be built through them but be very direct. Arnold and Robertson are two young and pacy fullbacks who will create overlaps.

It will be a case of outscoring Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans