Champions League 2017/18

serghei

Hardly lol. In fact everyone wants and expects Salah to keep being the Pharaoh and rinse the Madrid D along with his mates, because they're sick of seeing Madrid as champion. Everyone will now have this tie in their minds and expect it to play into Liverpool's playstyle.

I'm not saying it won't, but dynamic of the match will be veeeeeery different.

Madrid will be big favorites vs Liverpool. Double reigning champions vs a team that is 4th in England and last year played in Europa League.

Barcilliant

The hard yards have been done. If Real keep their composure they will walk over Roma or Liverpool. It will be a cake walk for them.

serghei

In bookies maybe. Nowhere else.

Madrid will probably up their level a bit, because they were shambles vs Bayern. Don't expect them to play a final like last year though. Last year was peak Zidane Madrid. The other versions, 2016, 2018 just scrape past scares in CL and ride their luck big time.

CanadianBlaugrana

The front three will kill their defence and Milner, Henderson and Wijnaldum are workhorses. They don’t even need to touch the ball, their only job is to recover posession from second balls and to press Madrid’s midfield. The play will not be built through them but be very direct. Arnold and Robertson are two young and pacy fullbacks who will create overlaps.

It will be a case of outscoring Madrid.

Yes, I think that will be Klopp’s strategy. It worked for Leicester City that one season.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Madrid are absolutely clear favourites. This is the most one sided final in champions league history.

CanadianBlaugrana

31659542_1661106267305437_7584336418470625280_o.png

What I Know Is pedia gets hacked again! 😄

Home of Barca Fans