Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
here's a question...

will tv3 (or any channel) be showing the parade?

and if so, should we open the chat and watch it?

I KNOW WHAT MY ANSWER IS

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
a comment adam made got me thinking, who were our players of the KO rounds?

for me

EF - henry
QF - messi
SF - valdes
F - xavi

QF and SF were obviously difficult, QF coz we were all so good but I went with messi ahead of xavi because the messiah tore bayern apart at the camp nou and was the main reason we were 4-0 up. and SF coz of iniesta's goal, which was huge, but for me without valdes iniesta's goal wouldn't have made a difference.

thoughts?

TiTi

RIP to all those Barca fans.

PORT HARCOURT, Nigeria, May 28 (Reuters) - A Manchester United fan in Nigeria killed four people when he drove his minibus into a crowd of Barcelona supporters after his team lost the Champions League final, police said on Thursday.
The crowd in the town of Ogbo were celebrating Barcelona's victory after Wednesday night's match when the bus drove into them. A police spokeswoman said 10 people were injured and the driver was arrested.
"The driver had passed the crowd then made a U-turn and ran into them," she said.

Hope this idiot will spend all his life in jail.

SoleBaje

once again i had a bad feelin and once again events proved me wrong
yesssssssssssss long may i keep havin bad feelings

I feeeeeeeeeeel ya man...hear hear! :beer2:

Top notch display from the Blaugrana, every man played his part...a true team performance. :hooray:

BARÇA...BARÇA..BARÇA!!!

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
:lol:

What's with the avatar change, Maz?
Sssh you didnt see anything, ok? I've always had eto'o.

But seriously, i saw the vv pic and loved it. I thought eto'o would leave in the summer so i changed it. But this is going to be my avatar for ever.

92 pages.. Wow..

And thats without ANY chat during the game! All of it was done in the chatbox. Which was open for 11 hours!

Home of Barca Fans