Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

maz

I walk the line
here's a question...

will tv3 (or any channel) be showing the parade?

and if so, should we open the chat and watch it?

I KNOW WHAT MY ANSWER IS
Well we definitely should have the chat open. When someone confirms the timings we'll open it 20 mins before or so. No doubt we'll all find a stream.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i think tv3 gonna show it live. i ve opened it all day long(though i dont understand a word), they are showing the routes and other stuffs about our win.

O

oyetunde

RIP to all those Barca fans.

PORT HARCOURT, Nigeria, May 28 (Reuters) - A Manchester United fan in Nigeria killed four people when he drove his minibus into a crowd of Barcelona supporters after his team lost the Champions League final, police said on Thursday.
The crowd in the town of Ogbo were celebrating Barcelona's victory after Wednesday night's match when the bus drove into them. A police spokeswoman said 10 people were injured and the driver was arrested.
"The driver had passed the crowd then made a U-turn and ran into them," she said.

Hope this idiot will spend all his life in jail.

nay
they will hang him

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
Italian Police have anounced that Lionel Messi had his £100k Rolex stolen from the dressing rooms during last nights Champions League Final.
A Police spokeman has confirmed that they have arrested the entire Manchester United squad as main suspects since no-one can confirm their whereabouts between the times of 7.55pm and 9.45pm!

Tezemery

Wow it still hasnt sunk in what we have done, Guadiola, Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Puyol, Pique everyone!. Barca are the best team in the world and they make me so proud i always knew we could do it, thanks to the team for these wonderful moments. Hope you all you fellow cules enjoy it as much as i have:) VISCA EL BARCA!

Thierry

maybe,but it didn't half look the other way round.

plus,as the post office adverts over here say...

I SAW THIS AND THOUGHT OF YOU

superlatives.jpg

even the colours are right for ya !!

oh, stop with your patronising mr. Mancs. ( but you guys are exciting.!!)

you were the boys on the night.
silly little boys who got shattered by a single Eto'o s goal. (and you call yourselves Reigning Champions of Europe.!?!)
Rio and with all his past experiences "charmingly plays the ball for corner kick"...(I was like....whate-fuck-waz-thaaat..?) you guys could throw up on the pitch (if it was allowed) like I hade posted earlier on here Mancs are too cocky,too confident,you overlooked reality and that was.

the space between YOURSELVES------------------- BARCA ------------and the--------------- TROPHY

to get the cheese, you first have to get the Keys. (shall I repeat that?)

YOU LOST FOCUS.!!!
you were the boys on the night.
like they say: Growing Old is a given obvious, but Growing up is a choice to make.

Good Luck in your Future next season. I hope Alex stays too. (the cunt) LoL

:party00231:..........................:2145960713mundoemot

Guardian

Congrats to one and all.:worthy:

The (comfortably) better team won on the night,and the lack of resistance we showed was pitiful.

i couldn't/wouldn't wish to lose to a (atm) better and more deserving club and team of players.

i'll get into "hows" and "whys" and "what i thinks" in other posts,and every one of them will be irrelevant.

enjoy this to the max,you know how special it is,and to have done it in an exemplary fashion speaks volumes about the club.

i know what it feels like the morning after a treble,and my god it's good so sit back,safe in the knowledge that not only do you support the best football team on the planet,but that they've proved it too,in the best way,on the biggest stage,against probably the toughest opposition (though not on the night).:wave:

if puyol had scored with his chance,i think a few of you might have actually exploded too...:D...some with excitement,some with disbelief.

not a single poor performer imo,and he'll probably get no mentions over here,but for a "perceived" weakness busquets played his part brilliantly.

men vs boys last night.

congrats again.

Respect and nice words man. I've never met such a good lad before. I may become a United fan next season because of you :D (of course if Berba leaves)

karthik

Take a bow.. sergio busquets.. The kid was awesome yesterday and he never let down GODiola's confidence and made him proud

O

Otto

Messi was totally drunk tonight in the celebration at the Camp Nou and he said they are going to win everything again next year, lol. I think Guardiola was drunk too, he could hardly speak. Piqué was again the Master of Ceremony

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Italian Police have anounced that Lionel Messi had his £100k Rolex stolen from the dressing rooms during last nights Champions League Final.
A Police spokeman has confirmed that they have arrested the entire Manchester United squad as main suspects since no-one can confirm their whereabouts between the times of 7.55pm and 9.45pm!

Lol thats priceless :lol:

Home of Barca Fans