Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

MinaFCB

Guti:"When we won titles we didn't provoke anyone,specially not Barcelona.I dont understand why did they have to celebrate CL on la Cibeles.Cibeles is symbol of madridismo.Cibeles mustn't be touched.It's ours.They can go to Bcn to celebrate it''
Guti admitted that Barca deserved el triplete.Same thing said Casillas.

MinaFCB

What a season!!!In the beginning i really didn't believe we would do all this.This brought the happiest moments of my life.Every Barca's victory was incredible.Every match made my heart beat like crazy.We really showed the world we are the best of the world,we showed what fair play is,what beautiful football is,finally we had bit of luck and deserved it.These players fighted like never before.Every player on the pitch was part of every victory ,we didn't depend on one player.This Barca made me feel the proudest person of the world.This Barca made me cry.This Barca made me do the craziest things in my life(running through centre of Rome wrapped only by flag,missing exams,etc etc...)And this season ended with most beautiful celebration i've ever seen.I'm glad i shared all this with you guys.Proud of being un cule!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
over confident hahahahaha

to be fair it's just planning. both for photo-opportunities and a more triumphant entrance off the plane upon returning home. they took the PL to moscow last year as well.

we could be guilty of overconfidence too if we take your definition, because at the camp nou they were already setting up an area where fans could have their picture taken with the CL. but we weren't overconfident, we were just planning.

Guti:"When we won titles we didn't provoke anyone,specially not Barcelona.I dont understand why did they have to celebrate CL on la Cibeles.Cibeles is symbol of madridismo.Cibeles mustn't be touched.It's ours.They can go to Bcn to celebrate it''
Guti admitted that Barca deserved el triplete.Same thing said Casillas.

what is he yammering about? we didn't go to cibeles?

barca7788

Nepali Cule
to be fair it's just planning. both for photo-opportunities and a more triumphant entrance off the plane upon returning home. they took the PL to moscow last year as well.

we could be guilty of overconfidence too if we take your definition, because at the camp nou they were already setting up an area where fans could have their picture taken with the CL. but we weren't overconfident, we were just planning.

what is he yammering about? we didn't go to cibeles?

still i dont want to be photographed that way. thank god we are not on the wrong side then.

maz

I walk the line
I didnt realise fans celebrated at cibeles, but if thats true then i have to say its not fair. Its not what we barça should be about. When you are in battle you kill your enemy on their land and win the war. You do not then go and rape their women and children. Likewise, we beat madrid 2-6 on their turf and we won the liga, but we should not celebrate at cibeles. If madrid celebrated at canaletes i would be disgusted. In the metaphor of war canaletes is our women and children that we enjoy the victory with.

C

Confz

Just read this now, and that list is horribly biased:

VDS-Valdes
Brown<Alves
Vidic>Pique
Rio<Puyol
Evra>Abidal
Fletcher-Toure
Anderson<Iniesta
Carrick<Xavi
Ronaldo<Messi