Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

maz

I walk the line
Talksport makes me laugh at times though. I'd find it hard not to listen to it! I'd rather listen to it than 5 live. Especially after they had tim lovejoy commentating on the fcb-chelsea game and saying fcb "aren't such a great side".

The andy gray points you copied are true. Im not disagreeing with those. But the whole article is stating that while fcb were superior on the night, it doesnt change anything. I mean, messi has been great all season, but now he has one game where he doesnt do as much as iniesta and xavi (although he scores a magnificent goal) and all of a sudden he is "ordinary"? Whereas the ordinary performance of man utd players on the night doesnt affect that really theyre still great players. I mean, at least use the same standards to judge both sets of players.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That's again only about this match alone, Heath. He doesn't deny at all that Barceloan were the better int he final.

But he does say that Barcelona still isn't the best team. And if you check our season, you will find more exceptional performances than three. he gives me the feeling that we only won the final deservedly and all the other 60 games, we played like a team that would fit in the lower regions of the premier league.

maz

I walk the line
It shouldnt bother me though. What does andy gray, the ancestor of duncan ferguson and alan shearer, know about beautiful football? And when is he ever one to praise a foreign league over the epl?

Andrew M

Sometimes I feel that if I ever hear Andy Gray utter the words 'take a bow,' ever again, I'll hunt him down.

You know it's a bad period for commentary when you have the choice of either listening to Andy Gray, or David Pleat for a Champions League Final. I'm not sure who's worse.

Heath Newton

That's again only about this match alone, Heath. He doesn't deny at all that Barceloan were the better int he final.

But he does say that Barcelona still isn't the best team. And if you check our season, you will find more exceptional performances than three. he gives me the feeling that we only won the final deservedly and all the other 60 games, we played like a team that would fit in the lower regions of the premier league.
:D..i wouldn't take it to heart if i was you,or too literally.

but i DO know what you're sayin Gnegneri.

It shouldnt bother me though. What does andy gray, the ancestor of duncan ferguson and alan shearer, know about beautiful football? And when is he ever one to praise a foreign league over the epl?

very little,and hardly ever.

Thierry

:D..i wouldn't take it to heart if i was you,or too literally.-but i DO know what you're sayin Gnegneri.-very little,and hardly ever.

Heath Newton.?!..hey!

I sense your posts are posing latent remarks that even though we thrashed your Manure side, you feel we are not really all that. right.?

well, then hear this: I don't give a FLYING SHYT ABOUT YOUR BOLLOCKS.!!

post all the mumbo-jumbo you want on here: the game's been played -you sucked and we won it FAIR & SQUARE mate. so suck the Lemons like you should or I'll tell Beast to collect them all for himself.

you are a CUNT. the typical as they come.
but you are exciting Manc., just have one :beer2: with us and Sod-off.

maz

I walk the line
I sense your posts are posing latent remarks that even though we thrashed your Manure side, you feel we are not really all that. right.?

Wrong.

Ignore him heath.

Thierry why do you provoke every man utd fan? Almost all your posts in this topic are anti man utd. Do you love fcb or hate man utd?

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Heath Newton.?!..hey!

well, then hear this: I don't give a FLYING SHYT ABOUT YOUR BOLLOCKS.!!

post all the mumbo-jumbo you want on here: the game's been played -you sucked and we won it FAIR & SQUARE mate. so suck the Lemons like you should or I'll tell Beast to collect them all for himself.

you are a CUNT. the typical as they come.
but you are exciting Manc., just have one :beer2: with us and Sod-off.

Very stupid post, totally unecessary. Heath is an extremely cool guy, what is your problem? You insult united fans even when they come on to congratulate us and admit the better team won

Last edited:

Thierry

20080123_PressPass_JF_02.jpg

frm.l to r: Tommy Smyth, Janusz Michallik, Derek Rae and Shaka Hislop

I really dig this show. All the more reasons to watch Champions League Football on ESPN.

es muy bueno saber que nosotros ganamos este juego limpiamente

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Man Utd's midfield was outplayed and Messi turned up so it was always going to be a Barca victory if it happened, it did Barca champions end of story.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
What did xavi say to Ronaldo in the Rome Finale?

in the final after Ronaldo pushed Puyol Xavi said something to Cristiano with the scariests face i have seen, what was it that he said? Ronaldo looked about to cry.:xavi::xavi:

maz

I walk the line
I think he basically said "it was already out. ..it was already out.. why did you hit him if it was already out? Ill remember that.."

Home of Barca Fans