Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pretty much over for Villarreal sadly. Needed a goal here. Ajax still the closest we got to a true underdog reaching the CL final.

Morten

Australia is like 75% downright dumbass Liverpool fans who are fucking dumb as bricks for the most part (thanks Harry kwell). Yiu are very priviliaged to not have to deal with many of them.

Living in Norway, 90% of football-fans here support United or Liverpool.

Porque

Job well done- for both sides. That's about the best thing you can say about this match.

There's levels to this, and it definitely showed. But Villarreal will be a better side in Spain and be mildly confident of getting another upset.

DonAK

Norway is a very anglophile country in general. Although maybe not as much as it used to thanks to all the American influence.

DonAK

Depends on the topic, football("soccer") will remain a big thing here.

Football will always be the king here even if we continue to suck. But a few years ago I couldn't imagine having co-workers who were into the NFL like I am.

Rassvet

Good result overall. I wish Liverpool had won by 3-4 though so Klopp could troll everyone by playing a B team again in the second leg.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Football will always be the king here even if we continue to suck. But a few years ago I couldn't imagine having co-workers who were into the NFL like I am.

Off-topic, how is Norwegian ice hockey doing? Have they improved a lot in recent years? I always wondered why ice hockey is not as huge in Norway as in their Nordic neighbors of Sweden and Finland.

DonAK

Off-topic, how is Norwegian ice hockey doing? Have they improved a lot in recent years? I always wondered why ice hockey is not as huge in Norway as in their Nordic neighbors of Sweden and Finland.

Not sure. Never been into ice hockey. Don't think we're anything special though. Our best player was/is a decent player in the NHL and that's all I think.

Home of Barca Fans