Champions League

Temptation

Yeah it is pretty nice to watch with the two coaches that are at helm. Just yesterday(or today?) Klopp said Guardiola is the best coach. Great rivalry.

Guardiola praises him too. The quality of the matches between the 2 are the highest in the world by far.

fergus90

I know most people hate the idea of an all English final but City vs Liverpool is a showcase of Europe's two best teams left in the competition. Would be a huge shame if we don't get to see it.

FinBarcelonafan

I know most people hate the idea of an all English final but City vs Liverpool is a showcase of Europe's two best teams left in the competition. Would be a huge shame if we don't get to see it.

It would be great but at the same romantic in me hopes Villarreal to win it all vs Atletico in final. If that's possible or Real. Don't care which one. All Spanish final!

Sorin

Nah, would rather Atletico vs Villareal. Ultimately I don't care who wins it, only that RM goes out asap.

Temptation

I have a feeling that Chelsea will make a comeback next game against Real Madrid.

I'm setting up to get absolutely hammered. I think Chelsea will go through. 😂😂

Temptation

Going to Bernabeu 2 goals down - the tie is usually dead

That's why I'm saying. I'm predicting a sensational comeback. Chelsea are the most clutch English club.

Ofcourse the odds are against Chelsea but this is my brave prediction. 😅

Real massive massive favourites obviously

Porque

One off matches between City and Liverpool could end up deciding the PL, CL, and FA Cup this season.

Pl title decider this weekend, then an FA Cup semifinal where the winner of that probably goes on to get the trophy, and then a deceent chance of them meeting again in the CL final.

Stunning stuff

The core of their training is similar to ours. When they setup their academy they modelled it after ours. It's an excellent setup. Been many times for youth and senior trainings. So the way they pass is by design.

What's impressive is how they scouted and brought in the right personnel to give that pace and technique to their attack. They always kind of had pacy forwards but rarely widemen. Which they corrected this summer, in addition to what come from the academy.

I felt they lacked that last season and it was made really apparant in their Europa League final despite the triumph.

The return leg is going to be very tough. I think Emery will setup similarly but Bayern at home may be too much next time. I don't expect them to be this poor again and Villarreal should have taken more advantage.

Still what an incredible result and a very intriguing game to come.

Temptation

Really really rate Tuchel. I think he's one of the most versatile tacticians.

Will get it fixed and come back.

I'd rather play a Cup final against City than Chelsea

Horatio

You're welcome
Modric on top of being one of the best mids of all time is a bilogical freak. No one at his age should have that much legs.

Yeah it is getting crazy. Saw a moment where Chelsea player made him lose ball while he was running forward. He stopped dead in his tracks ran back and got to the ball before all other Chelsea players. Amazing agility and acceleration still.

Jadentheman

I would be for it but only if Pep doesn't bottle it again

Home of Barca Fans