CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Bertus

Matuidi is the 2nd most feared player for me. I would have Veratti and Ibra play and Lucas and Matuidi out if I could choose.

It's very difficult to strengthen the midfield for next season simply because we can't really buy a big ticket midfielder in January. They will all be cup-tied for the CL.

Matuidi when 100% fit is terrific.

Not the best technically, but he's fast, never gets tired, and gets back lots of balls.

Add to that that now he scores goals too :rofl1:

[vine]https://vine.co/v/eBaqhzg51WZ[/vine]

raki

Matuidi is the 2nd most feared player for me. I would have Veratti and Ibra play and Lucas and Matuidi out if I could choose.

It's very difficult to strengthen the midfield for next season simply because we can't really buy a big ticket midfielder in January. They will all be cup-tied for the CL.

Verrati is thir best player.

alittlebitter

missing ibra won't cost them much. they won against us in paris without him and they won against chelsea without him. he's never been all that great in the CL knockout stage.

Barcilliant

[formation=psg,3]
The Big Fat Italian
VdW-0-TS-0-Marquinhos-0-Maxwell
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Cabaye-0-0-0
0-Rabiot-0-0-0-Matuidi-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Pastore-0-0-0-Lavezzi/Lucas-0
0-0-0-Cavani-0-0-0
[/formation]
DAMN Psg have a good team. Even with all the suspensions and injuries they can put out a competitive team.

Matuidi is clutch. He freaking rocks.

Pretty sure Lucas will bench Lavezzi.

Cabaye will be a key factor. He may not be up to the task.

Bertus

Matuidi is clutch. He freaking rocks.

Pretty sure Lucas will bench Lavezzi.

Cabaye will be a key factor. He may not be up to the task.

Cabaye?

He's 1 million times more up to the task than VdW.

Eevery PSG fans are scared by VdW. He's very weak right now.

So much that he's behind Aurier and marquinhos now for the RB slot.

StarLord

Of the 2 oil clubs Psg have made the much better signings. The 2 ex Barca executives have made a mess at City.

City did some very good signings early on with Silva/Aguero/Yaya, but failed to follow up, while PSG kept delivering good players. They also avoided the FFP ruling, City were not that fortunate (read: well connected)

Cabaye?

He's 1 million times more up to the task than VdW.

Eevery PSG fans are scared by VdW. He's very weak right now.

So much that he's behind Aurier and marquinhos now for the RB slot.

It's a given that Vdw will be PSG's weakness though. Cabaye is more uncertain. I hope he'll get owned too :p

EdmondDantes

If Lucas is match fit, he's the one to fear. That's how it's been whenever we played them. His pace is almost unmatchable, he's great at delivering set pieces and prior to his injury his passing range improved a great deal. As Verratti is out, I wonder how Blanc is gonna line up his side.

Overall we have the better players but they have the better coach. Let's see what happens, something tells me Messi is gonna be really up for it.

Home of Barca Fans